8: Secret

Yuki had wore a scarf over her neck " so what's this thing ?" Darui brought her to the room where they placed the thing.

Darui ; so ? What do you think ?

She looks at the sealed box " it's going to be difficult. But I can open it I think. Need some time."

Darui ; I see. So glad you could help.

Raikage entered the room " oh. Yuki. How is it ? "

Yuki ; I can open it I think.

Raikage : darui recommended you when I was thinking of someone to open this.

Yuki : I see. Arigatou.

Raikage: the contents are kind of important. You don't mind not seeing it. Do you ?

Yuki ; no problem. Tsunade-sama said to cooperate fully.

Raikage: good good .

Darui : how about I bring you to where you're staying for now ?

Yuki : um. Arigatou. But before that... Could you bring me to the supermarket?

Darui laughs a little " sure."

_____________________________________

Yuki sweeps the mushroom chips into her basket. Darui sweatdrops " can your bag even fit all ? "

Yuki: I'll just seal them inside a scroll . *Thumbs up *

Darui : you really love these huh.

Yuki: if only I knew the recipe to this. Then I don't have act like an addict on drugs.

Darui ; no, you're still an addict if you still eat mushrooms anyway isn't it ?

Yuki scratches the scarf " it works like that ? "

Darui : aren't you hot ? Do you want to take it off ?

Yuki : mmm... Don't laugh. Ok ?!

Darui : erm. Sure.

She takes it off and he immediately notices the love bite. He smiled" I see."

Yuki : no smiling!! It's all his fault.
_____________________________________

Kakashi was washing the laundry the machine. He dries up the clothes in the balcony " ah... Today has a nice wind. I wonder how's Yuki on her mission. "

He goes into the house and opens the fridge. He looks up and down to see if there's anything to eat. That's when he spots a bento box " hm ? She forgot to bring it. That silly Yuki. I'll just take it for lunch then. " He opens the box and finds pills inside the box " she's sick ?"
_____________________________________

Yuki opens the sealed box and passess it to darui " here."

Darui ; arigatou. How are you feeling ?

" A little... " And she faints. He catches her with his arm.
_____________________________________

Kakashi: sakura. I have something to ask you about.

Sakura: kakashi sensei. About what ?

Kakashi passess the box " here. What's inside? " 

Sakura opens it , she recognised the pills. They were the stabilising pregnancy pills she gave Yuki. She also remembered that she promised not to tell until she came to at least three months. She didn't want to give anyone false hope.

Sakura : erm. Health supplements.

Sakura pov ( point of view ) :

Well technically... I'm not lying.

Sakura : why ?

Kakashi: no. These just looked important in the fridge. I got curious so...

Sakura: it's nothing. Just normal health supplements.

Kakashi: I see... I just got over worried then.
_____________________________________

Yuki wakes up " mmm... Gomen. I blacked out. "

Darui : the doctor came to take a look. He said you're both ok.

Yuki: oh. Now you know.

Darui : you should have told me. I would have gotten someone else or something.

Yuki : it's fine.

Darui ; does kakashi know ?

She shakes her head " don't want to give false hope. It's only been a month. "

Darui: you should find a time to tell him anyway. He would be happy. I'm so happy for you too.

She smiles " arigatou. " They hug each other.
_____________________________________

Yuki was about to leave kumogakure " darui. Promise me you'll find a girlfriend the next time I visit you. "

Darui : that... That's difficult.

Yuki ; you're the future raikage everyone's talking about right? Don't let dating be difficult.

Darui sighs " you're mean. " Then he smiled " I'll try. "

Yuki : hehe. See ya next time.
_____________________________________

She reaches back konoha and reports to the hokage's office " I opened the box and handed over the contents. "

Tsunade : good job. Also, congratulations.

Yuki : eh ?

Tsunade : your health reports came back.

Yuki ; can you kind of keep it a secret ? From kakashi anyway. I heard it's risky... What if...

Tsunade : you'll be fine. There's me. There's sakura.

Yuki : please ?

Tsunade : alright. Fine.
_____________________________________

Yuki returns home and locks the door behind her. She goes to the fridge to find her bento box " ale ? Gone ? "

" Here. " He turns around on his sofa holding up the box " dumb dumb "

Yuki : why did you take it ?

Kakashi took out another proper pill box that had compartments " use a proper box."

Yuki : I got lazy to buy one.

Kakashi used the pill box and knock her head " here you go. " She takes it " hehe. Arigatou. "