20: Ideas of Retirement

Sasuke spots a ninja rabbit coming towards him. He stops and waits till the ninja rabbit stops in front of him. The rabbit passes him a slip of paper and poofs away.

Sasuke opens the paper wondering who it is from. There was a seal on it. So he tried applying chakra on it.

" Sasuke. Where are you ? "

Sasuke : yuki-san?

Yuki: tomorrow is sight seeing sakura day. Most of the village is going for the festival. Are you making it back?

Sasuke ; why do you ask ?

Yuki ; sakura always makes these urns of wine with me.  Sakura wine. But you never have the time to take a sip. I think she just wants that very much. Instead of having to give it away to someone every year.

Sasuke : I see.

Yuki ; don't, ' I see ' me !!! Come back by tomorrow. Don't make me summon you back by force.

The seal closes if off by itself and wraps itself around sasuke's wrist. He sighs seeing how Yuki just does things she likes.

___________________________________

Sasuke ; sakura. I'm back.

Sakura ; sasuke-kun. How come...

Sasuke : Yuki-san made me come back.

Sakura : well then... do you have time to go see the sakuras ?

Sasuke : sure. Why not ?
___________________________________

Kakashi and gai clinks their cup as they down the sake " this is so good " gai exclaimed.

Yuki : arigatou.

Gai : you should sell this.

Yuki downs some herself " I don't want to be that exhausted"

Yuka was lying on the mat and reads her storybook until she fell asleep with the book on her face. While Yushin had went to play with other kids

Kakashi: this is so comfortable.

Yuki : kakashi. I thought for a long time. I'm closing the shop.

Kakashi: why ?

Yuki : I want to spend my time on seals. I was so busy tending the shop and our kids. I opened the shop because I wanted to stay away from missions and save money for us when we're old. Or for our children you know. But I think it's enough now.

Gai : so you're thinking of retirement like me ?

Yuki : um. To go back to studying seals. The stuff I like. They're all grown up now. A few more years and they can graduate.

Kakashi downs another cup " actually, the senseis at the academy tell me they're more than ready to skip to the last grade. "

Gai : isn't that good ?

Yuki : it's all your fault. Teaching them all that stuff.

Gai : aren't you proud ?

Yuki : no green tights !!

Gai : why ?!! I don't understand your whole family. Yushin and Yuka say they hate it too. It's comfortable !!

" No .... " Yuka mutters in her sleep.

Yuki : see. Even in her sleep.

Gai heart breaks " no ... "
___________________________________

Next morning...

Sasuke : yuki-san. Could you help me take this off ?

Yuki : had a good time ?

Sasuke ; I did. Arigatou.

Yuki touched to his wrist and released the seal " gomen. Threatening you."

Sasuke : so I heard you're going to retire.

Yuki : news travel that fast?

Sasuke : I would be sad. I would have to find a new place to buy sake.

Yuki : don't drink so much on the road . It's not healthy. And I just... Want to go back to studying seals.

Sasuke : I see. I hope you do too. No one does it best than you.

Yuki laughed " you complimenting me. I must be good. "

Sasuke: alright. I'm going. See you.