40: Unnecessary Reinforcements

Yushin: reporting in .

Naruto: arigatou for repairing the barrier.

Yushin: can I request for less dumber people next time?

Shikamaru: then become anbu division head. You'll get to choose who to use.

Yushin: no thanks. Right, what mission is Yuka going ?

Shikamaru: a chunnin level guarding mission with three gennins. It's just a high paying client, so... You know.

Yushin; oh. Then I think maybe Yuka would need a little reinforcements.

Shikamaru: we haven't gotten any messages yet though.

Yushin shrugged " she just asked me about an energy orb she's holding that can explode an entire small village. "

Naruto : then we better pay attention.
___________________________________

Boruto ; are you sure this would work ?

Yuka: better than nothing. Plus there's not much opponent. You guys trust me ?

Sarada : of course we do !

Yuka ; then we'll be fine. Mitsuki. You hold onto the pearl.

Mitsuki takes the box " hai. "

Yuka : I want all three of you run in the direction of konoha.

Boruto ; isn't that backtracking steps?

Yuka: just do as I say. Don't worry. I'm coming too.

" Hai. " The three of them answered and started to move in that direction.
___________________________________

The four of them heads backwards towards konoha. But for some reason the distance was pulling a bit further from Yuka and the group.

A mist covered and surrounds the three.

Mitsuki : this is bad. It may be a trap.

Boruto ; come out !!

That's when a ninja stood in the three's way " now. Pass that over."

Boruto : so you're they guy who is after this !!

Sarada : enemy, there's only one.

Mitsuki: I suppose that would mean he's very strong then.

" That's right. Now pass it over. Or I'll kill all of you gennin brats. "

" Never !!!" Sarada jumps down from where she was standing towards where the man was standing and aims with a strong fist. The man dodges , jumping as he avoided the strong punch that resulted in the crack of the ground below him.

" Dangerous. "

" Not yet not yet !!" Boruto comes at his face with a rasengan in his hand. The man merely dodges slightly to the left , grabbing onto boruto's arm and throwing him towards Sarada. " Shit. Sarada!! Get out of the way !!"

The man sees Mitsuki standing still at the original position on the tree trunk right opposite him. He heads towards Mitsuki and uses ninjitsu to make his arm turn into metal. He swings his fist at Mitsuki. Mitsuki dodges the man's punch by squatting down , but another metal fist came to punch Mitsuki's stomach. Mitsuki starts to pass out.

" Mitsuki !!! " The two yelled !!

" Hmph. Gennins and want to fight me."

" I'm glad you're such an idiot." Another female voice said .

" Kai ! " The man realised he was in a genjitsu. He was now standing in front of a girl, Yuka. A kunai was at his neck.

Yuka : bingo book #47 Jinro Naru. Also known as , Metal Man.