Chapter 8 - Can't Give Up

CHAPTER EIGHT

My hands are tied, but not tight enough
You're the high that I can't give up
Oh lord, here we go

I might hate myself tomorrow
But I'm on my way tonight
At the bottom of a bottle
You're the poison in the wine
And I know
I can't change you, and I
I won't change
I might hate myself tomorrow
But I'm on my way tonight

Let's be lonely together
A little less lonely together

×××××

Warning : Mature Content

Precap-

Without a warning, he grabbed me by my hip and I found my hands tangled in his hair. He pressed his body against mine, pushing me against the walls of the hotel corridor and our lips crashed against each other's. The kiss was hot, desperate, wild. We were like two hungry predators, fighting a ruthless battle with our mouths. We didn't fight to win, we fought to make the other one lose. The hate, the anger, the lust, we unleashed it all in that kiss.

That one sinful kiss that changed everything.

~

Evan unlocked the door to his room hurriedly, his mouth never once leaving mine. His hands were fixed on my hips as he pushed me inside hurriedly, kicking the door shut behind him.

His lips were on my neck, leaving hot kisses that made my skin burn with pleasure and need. He grinded his hips against mine, sending jolts of pleasure down my body. I grabbed him by his collar roughly and pulled him down, my mouth meeting his with animosity and lust. I bit his lip mockingly, not letting him get what he wanted. He grabbed my ass and slammed me against him, making me cry out in pleasure. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, rather smugly. It was his turn to gloat.

There was nothing sweet or tender about the way we kissed and touched each other. It was rough, filled with rage, hatred and a long lost love. At that moment, we weren't in love, we were at war.

He started yanking down my dress as I ripped open his shirt. He pushed me against the wall, pressing his body down on mine as our kisses grew in intensity. He was dominating and rough and I was loving every second of it. A shiver ran down my spine as he sucked on my earlobe. His hands were on my waist and mine tangled in his hair, urging him to keep doing whatever the hell he wanted. Buttons flew. My clothes started to disappear from my body. Things got knocked off. All the while we were busy unraveling each other; emotions and clothes, both.

He unhooked my bra in one quick motion, wasting no time in latching his mouth onto my nipples. I gasped, overwhelmed by the feeling of his warm mouth of my bare skin. My knees felt weak and my head was spinning in ecstasy. My gasps turned into moans and moans into screams.

His hand reached down, stroking me through the thin material that was now soaking wet.

Then, he removed it.

Warmth spread through my body, my skin was on fire, begging to be touched in every way possible. Every inch of my body came alive, desperate for Evan to never stop.

But I was also very, very angry.

I pushed him backwards, catching him by surprise. My naked body against his shirtless one, I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top.

"Who made you incharge?" I asked breathlessly, before dipping down my head and kissing his chest. He grabbed my breast and squeezed, stroking my nipples, making me throw my head back in pleasure. My hands came down, teasing him through his pants, slowly undoing his belt. He removed them hastily, revealing his big self. I gulped in a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

My hands ran down his length, slow, painfully slow, punishing him for everything he had put me through. I rubbed myself against him, gritting my teeth to prevent myself from crying out in pleasure.

"Fuck." Evan groaned. "The things I want to do to you, Flora, you have no fucking idea."

"Then give me the idea." I whispered teasingly before biting his neck, still torturing him with my hands and hips. He groaned and grabbed my hips, swiftly shifting our positions so that I was underneath him while he climbed on top, dominance radiating off him. I bit my lip seductively, challenging him silently to continue. He grab my chin and slid his tongue into mouth, pulling me in for a deep kiss. It made my head spin. Then, without a warning, he entered me completely at once.

A sharp cry escaped my lips. I was throbbing with need. His thrusts were fast and merciless, exactly what my body was craving desperately at that moment. My mind was feverish, I couldn't think of anything else apart from the heat rising up my stomach. I was panting, trembling, shaking; my entire body was a writhing mess.

Evan groaned, burying his face in the croak of my neck. He bit my tender skin before moaning my name and releasing himself.

It was suddenly my favorite sound.

I shuddered and climaxed too, intense pleasure shooting down my body. Evan released a deep breath, removing himself and lying down on the bed beside me.

I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

At that moment, I wasn't thinking and neither did I want to. I had thrown reason and rationality outside and my body was in a pool of pleasure.

I didn't know if I would regret this later or not, but I hadn't felt this warm and safe since the last time Evan held me. Tonight I was happier that ever and it was completely worth it.

$~*~*~$

Holy water, please? I'm absolutely awful at writing such scenes so kindly bear with me.

PS: Don't tell me the chapter is too short, I know that already. I have a lot going on and updating isn't always on the top of my priority list, kindly understand. Thank you to all those who support me endlessly. The next chapter is going to be longer and something you've all been waiting for ;)

Faith