Titanfall - Before the explosion

<Colin's POV>

"STAND BY FOR TITANFALL!" I heard Maverick say over the comms as I fired at several IMC grunts.

Suddenly there was a crash behind me and bullets flew from behind me, striking a few grunts. "Took your time!" I said, jumping up for Maverick to grab me and place me in his chassis, then the hatches closed.

"CONTROLS TRANSFERRED TO PILOT" Maverick said as I took control of his chassis.

I charged at a Legion that was raining bullet hell on us, most of the bullets missed and I punched it in the hatch, it grabbed Maverick's arm and I activated a missile launcher on Maverick and forced the Legion's hatch open with a free arm and fired the missiles at the pilot inside, causing a big explosion as the Legion's reactor detonated.

"HOSTILE TITANFALL DETECTED" Maverick warned. "We have to secure that remnant of the Arc's energy before they do!" I heard Jack Cooper yell over the comms.

"On it!" I yelled as I ran to where it was, ignoring the enemy titans firing at us.

"ARC ENERGY SOURCE DETECTED" Maverick said just before I turned a corner and saw the small, glowing blue orb. 

Maverick's hatches open and I jumped out and fired at two Pilots while Maverick grabbed the orb of the Arc's power and placing it in his chassis.

"COLIN, IT HAS BECOME UNSTABLE. IT COULD CAUSE A EXPLOSION ANY SECOND" Mav' warned. 

"BT! Cooper! give us some cover!" I instructed. "Alright, just make sure to get out of there!" Jack Cooper responded.

I climbed on top of Maverick, holding onto a handle bar. "Get us out of here!" 

"YES SIR" He responded and he ran to the exit. Shooting at a few Titans on the way out.

  We made it to BT and Jack and we fired at any IMC we came across on our way back to the ship. "COME ON WE ARE SO CLOSE!" I shouted, firing at a try-hard grunt trying to get a early promotion.

"THE ARC IS GOING TO EXPLODE IF WE-" Maverick started, but a explosion happened, the Arc detonated. Getting Cooper, BT, Maverick and me in the blast.