RWBY - Before the explosion

<Dusk's POV>

I sighed, another Grimm dead. How many will I have to kill to get to the anomaly?

I groaned and fired at two more before launching myself up and landing on a cliff face.

"Where is it?" I asked myself, before noticing a bright light in the distance. "There you are" I muttered before running to it. Killing more Grimm on the way there.

As I reached the strange crystal MORE Grimm appeared, stronger ones. A dragon among them.

I switched Luna Lance to it's sword mode and launched myself at the dragon Grimm, landing on it's head and I slashed at it, barely doing any damage.

I jumped up and fired two bolts of fire dust at it. Both hit it in the neck, seemingly doing a lot of damage as it breathed fire, I blocked it with dust energy with Luna Lance.

"Not so fast!" I shouted, before firing twelve bolts of ice dust at it, it dropped dead. Good.

I then landed and turned to a scorpion Grimm, I switched Luna Lance to it's auto-rifle form and fired at it. It almost killed it so I fired a blast of my aura at it, finishing it off.

"Done and done" I smirked before walking over to the crystal and picking it up. Look's like that's it. Nothing more, I guess..

I started walking away when the crystal started to burn my hand and I dropped it.

"What the?-" I said as I went to pick it back up when it exploded, the blast getting me.