Eye of the Beholder

<Maverick's POV>

After we told Stoic and Gobber of the faction, and how they have Titans, he of course asked how we know.

"We...sorta...used Hiccup as bait to try draw them out and track them back to their base" Jack said. "And then the Titans showed up" Astrid added.

"You...did...WHAT!?" he boomed at us. "Let the record show it was Hiccup's idea" Wolf said.

"For the love of Thor!" he sighed, getting angry. "You should be proud, Stoic, hes becoming like you" Gobber said comically.

"IT WORKED AT LEAST, AND WE WERE AWARE OF THE RISKS, WE TOOK EVERY PRE-CAUTION TO MAKE SURE HE WAS SAFE" I told him.

After he took a second to calm down, Stoic asked. "What are we going to do about them? We can't fight against them if they plan an attack" 

After a moment, BT spoke up. "I HAVE A PLAN, I CONTACT THE ADVOCATE AGENT WE ENCOUNTERED, SHE COULD BE ABLE TO HELP, PROBABLY" BT said. "AND IT IS LIKELY THAT THE UNKNOWN FACTION IS TRACKING US, IT IS SAFER IF WE LEAVE BERK FOR THE MEANTIME" I said.

"Yeah, what about Hiccup and the others? They seem to have a interest in them, too" Dusk said "Then we will come with you guys" Hiccup responded, Stoic looked unsure.

"DON'T WORRY, STOIC, HE WILL BE SAFE...TRUST ME" BT said.

He thought for a moment. "Okay....Just...be safe, alright?" Stoic said, turning to Hiccup. "I don't want to lose you too" he added.

"I will, dad, I promise" Hiccup responded, smiling.

"Well, hey, it's not all doom-and-gloom, we could find new dragons out there" Fishlegs said, "Yeah, I guess some good can come from it, you know, not just our survival" Astrid said.

"It's settled then" Mark said.

Once we left we saw two vikings carring someone into Berk towards us.

<Hiccup's POV>

"Johann! What happened to you?" Dad asked.

"Ooh... Dagur!" Johann said.

"What about Dagur?" I asked.

"He's out! He's more Berserk than ever! And from the way he was talking, Hiccup. You're number one on his revenge list!" Johann said before passing out.

"The..Hell?" Colin asked. "We don't know, just found him" Bucket said.

We took him to the Academy, which BT and Maverick couldn't fit into, so they just waited outside.

"All we got from Johann before he passed out was this, Dagur escaped from Outcast Island by commandeering his ships." I pointed to the map posted onto a wooden board."He threw Johann overboard about here."

"Oh, so what you're saying is Dagur could be anywhere by now." Snotlout sighed.

"Well, technically, yes." I said, sighing.

"Oh, great. Great, great, great. So that just leaves... I don't know, let me think about this... the entire ocean to search! No, thank you!" He responded.

"Look, whoever he is we should track him down" Mark said.

"Yeah" Colin responded.

We could hear a groan and saw Johann standing up.

"Master Hiccup." he said, walking over.

"Johann, you're awake." I noted.

"And feeling much better, thank you for asking. More importantly, I have more than a strong suspicion of where our nefarious foe may be heading." he said.