A plan

<Colin's POV>

"YOUR PLAN IS TO WHAT!?!!?" Fishlegs freaked out, "I told you" I sighed, turning to face him. "And, it's Hiccup's plan, and nothing can go wrong, trust me" I responded.

"I know....but using Hiccup as bait to try lure those guys out is insane! and if they have any 'Titans' we could lose him!"

"I know...but if these guys have any tech, something isn't right, and you know it!" I snapped, getting tired of his shit.

"Now just shut up and get into position and nothing CAN go wrong!" I growled.

He sighed and walked to where Astrid and Snotlout was waiting.

I looked around the space we hid in, it was large, perfect to hide in, BT and Maverick were ready with Legion's load-out, Smart Core at the ready along with me and Cooper using Smart-Pistols.

All the dragon riders we could trust to bring were also ready with different weapons, some not on the cliff-face we were on, to get to him faster.

The dragons were also ready for anything, and had their different fires ready.

Mark and Wolf were both ready with their 'supers' and had their best weapons out, and Dusk had his 'Lunar Lance', at rifle mode and ready to attack anyone that tries to take Hiccup.

Our plan is simple, we lure them here, shoot a tracker onto one of them, track them to their hideout and wipe them out, it's crazy, but it can work.

After a few minutes two of the unknown faction guards walk into view and towards Hiccup, my Smart Pistol making a click sound as it locked onto them.

"You! You better come with us, boy or we will hunt down that dragon of yours, you hear me?!" one of them growled, his voice echoing through the area.

I quickly shot the tracker at one of the guards, it hit and didn't get his suspicion. Good.

"Alright, Mark scare them off" I said into my helmet radio.

"We're on it" he responded as I saw him and wolf jump out from behind a large rock, both activating their 'supers' with Wolf holding a sword MADE OF PURE FIRE and Mark had a bio-staff MADE OF PURE LIGHTNING. 

The guards were scared shit-less and ran for their lives.

After laughing I jumped down to Hiccup along with the others. "I can't believe that actually worked" Dusk chuckled. "Me neither" Hiccup responded. "Welp, now we wait, then we follow them" Jack said, taking his helmet off.

"How long do you think we should wait?" Astrid asked. "I THINK THE ONLY REASONABLE ACTION IS TO WAIT A FEW DAYS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE BEST TIME TO FOLLOW THEM WILL BE" BT responded.

"Alright..." I sighed.

"Let's get back to the village, and not tell my dad about it" Hiccup sighed.

Suddenly, Maverick said "HOSTILE TITANS DETECTED"

I jumped at that, wasn't expecting it, but of course...why would just TWO be on patrol.

I quickly embarked Maverick, and Cooper embarked BT.

"Get to cover!" I ordered. Everyone else and they scattered to the trees.

The two Titans ran into the clearing, a Atlas and a Ogre. Both modded crudely with metal plating. 

"SMART CORE READY" Maverick said. "Alright, LET'S GIVE 'EM HELL!" I yelled as I activated the Legion's loadout's Smart Core, which is a auto-target system which also gives the predator cannon, which is a big-ass mini-gun, unlimited ammo for while its on.

It activated and BT did the same, soon enough millions of bullets hit the two enemy titans, none of them missing, soon enough both of the titans died.

Smart Core de-activated and Maverick's top hatch opened. "And THAT's how it's done!" I grinned under my helmet.

"That was AMAZING!" Dusk said, excited. "Yeah it was" Jack said. 

I disembarked Maverick. "I WILL SCAN THE TITAN WRECKAGES FOR ANY INFORMATION" he said as he walked over to the dead Titans.

As he got to the Titans his eye quickly moved to a cliff-face.

"PILOT, WE ARE BEING WATCHED BY A UNKNOWN TITAN" Maverick said.

We followed his gaze and saw a strange Titan watching us.

"The hell is that?" Mark asked. "A TITAN, THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT CLASS IT IS, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TITAN LIKE THAT" Maverick responded.

"Is it hostile?" Mark's Ghost asked. "I DON'T KNOW, BUT IF IT WAS, IT WOULD HAVE ATTACKED BY NOW"

"Try scan it" Jack said to BT. "SCANNING...STRANGE.." BT said, "What's strange?" Fishlegs asked. "I CAN ONLY TRACE THAT TITAN BACK TO...THE ADVOCATE, AN ANONYMOUS FACTION BACK IN THE FRONTIER, NO ONE HAS HEARD FROM THEM IN YEARS" BT responded.

"So the..'Advocate' can make Titans?" Astrid asked. "IT SEEMS LIKE IT, YES" 

  "HOLD ON, I HAVE RECEIVED AN AUDIO FILE FROM THE TITAN, PLAYING NOW..." Maverick said.

"Call in a favour, any favour you can, and just maybe it can add up to a chance...You guys are playing with fire, but are yet to be burned, you lot are interesting. We will keep a eye on you...for now...goodbye" who I assume to be the Titan's Pilot said through the recording.

"Who was that?" Hiccup asked "A agent from the Advocate, I think..." I responded.

When we looked back to the Titan, it was gone.

"I wonder how they got here.." I muttered.

"THAT WAS...INTERESTING" BT said, "Yeah no kidding, I wonder what they want here?" Jack said.

"Well, what now? Not only do these guys have Titans, but a 'Advocate' Agent is here, and you guys still need to get home" Fishlegs asked.

 "We should get back to the village, and warn Stoic of these guys" I suggested.