BT-7274

<Colin's POV>

I yawned as I sat up, stretching my arms out as I did so. "ARE YOU AWAKE PILOT?" I heard Maverick say. "Yeah..Yeah I'm up"

I could hear Hiccup groan in his sleep, he started to twist and turn too. "PILOT, HIS HEART-RATE IS INCREASING, HE IS HAVING A NIGHTMARE" Maverick said.

I thought for a moment, then lay next to him and hugged him, hopefully that will calm him.

After a moment he calmed down and rested his head against my chest. Peacefully sleeping now. He looked cute...wait..what? no!

I sighed and rested my hand on his head.

"Maverick, did you find BT's signal?" I whispered. "YES, I HAVE FOUND THEIR LOCATION" he responded.

"Good" I said, gently pushing Hiccup off of me and getting out of bed.

I then walked over to his desk and took my gear out from under it. "We're going to get them" I said, putting my gear on, then picking my helmet up and I went to leave when Toothless walked over, curious.

I went to pet him when he growled. I put a finger over my mouth then pointed to the sleeping Hiccup, he nodded.

I smiled, he..somehow smiled back, it was cute.

I put my helmet on and picked Maverick's head up.

I walked outside and plugged his head back into his chassis. 

"Let's move out-" "Hey, where you going?" I turned to see Hiccup standing at the door, yawning. "Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No, Toothless did. And to answer my question?.."

"WE ARE HEADING OUT TO TRY LOCATE AND BRING BT-7274 AND JACK COOPER BACK HERE" Maverick responded. "Can we come?" he asked. I looked at Maverick, he nodded. "Sure, let's move" I said as Maverick's hatches opened and I climbed in and sat down before they closed again.

"What you guys up to?" I heard Dusk say. "We are gonna find my friend, was brought here with us, but not in the same place" I responded. "Imma just tag along if you don't mind" he said, climbing on top of Maverick.

Hiccup quickly got ready and Toothless came out. And we left.

"So..how far are they?" Dusk asked. "NOT FAR, IT WONT TAKE TOO LONG" Maverick responded. 

We walked past a few more trees.

<Hiccup's POV>

I followed Maverick, Toothless following me.

We walked past a few trees to see a Titan like Maverick, but green, and slumped against a tree. 

Colin got out of Maverick and walked over to it, I followed. "Is that BT?" I asked. "Yeah it is" Colin responded. Dusk walked over. "What's wrong with him?" he asked.

"SCANS INDICATE HE IS DANGEROUSLY LOW ON POWER, HE CANNOT OPERATE WITHOUT A BATTERY REPLACEMENT" Maverick said. "Battery?" I said, confused.

"It is a thing that can hold electricity, power, things like machines in our worlds, most technology needs it to run" Dusk explained. 

I nodded. Makes sense...I guess.

"Well..how would we get a replacement? we have nothing like that here?" I asked, Colin checked a part of BT under his left arm. "One of his batteries is just lose, hold on" he said as he twisted something and BT's eye lit up. "CHASSIS ONLINE, POWER LEVEL AT 54%, RE-ACTIVATING DATA-CORE" he said as he stood up.

"BT, you alright?" Colin asked. "I AM RUNNING AT FULL CAPACITY" BT responded. 

<Colin's POV>

After a second BT's hatches opened and Cooper got out. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah..where are we?" he asked. "Berk, not in our universe, I'll explain everything"

<Hiccup's POV>

Colin explained everything to Cooper and BT. They were amazed, but understood. "WE SHOULD GET BACK TO THE VILLAGE" Maverick suggested. 

"Okay, let's move"

<Wolf's POV>

I yawned as I sat up. My ghost talking to Fishlegs, who was showing ghost a big leather book with a dragon icon on the cover. "Hey" I yawned. "Oh, hey. Did you sleep well?" Fishlegs asked. "Yeah..thanks" I responded.

Fishlegs looked out the window. "Looks like Maverick is back. With another 'Titan'" he said. I got out of bed and walked over.

<Colin's POV>

"So...Colin, what should we do? we are stranded, no tech to work with. And have close to no idea how to get back" Cooper sighed. "Well....at least we are alive" Dusk said, trying to make the whole situation better. And failed.

"We'll think of something, I know it" I said, looking at Cooper. Who will be staying with Astrid.

"PILOT, I THINK WE MAY HAVE A WAY TO CONTACT THE MILITIA, BUT IT WILL NEED TIME" Maverick said, BT looking at him. "WE WILL WORK ON IT" BT said.

I nodded. "Okay" 

After we talked for a few minutes I wandered around until I reached a small cliff, it had a beautiful view. So I sat down and enjoyed the view. 

I took my helmet off and sat it on the grass next to me, it's gonna be weird..not having tech to help out all the time. Or entertainment from TV and such...

"Hey, you alright?"

I turned my head to see Hiccup "Yeah..just...getting used to..all this" I said. He sat next to me. 

We sat in silence for a moment. Listening to the gentle waves of the sea below the cliff. "PILOT, MY BATTERY IS RUNNING AT 49% WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A REPLACEMENT BATTERY" Maverick said, going onto one knee to talk to me.

"Shit...scan the area for ANY power sources that can work" I instructed, "SCANNING" he responded. Scanning the area. "I THINK LIGHTNING WOULD WORK TO RE-CHARGE MY POWER, ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE LIGHTNING WOULD DAMAGE MY SYSTEMS" Maverick said. "It's worth a shot" I said, "And how would you get hit by lightning?" Hiccup asked, it's true, it is a VERY low chance.

"Wait..hold on, there is a species of dragon, the Skrill, it can basically breathe lightning" Hiccup said. "That's...great, just..uh...how exactly do we find one?" I asked. 

"True.." Hiccup sighed as Toothless walked over. "WAIT, I HAVE A IDEA" Maverick said as he pulled one of the three batteries powering his reactor out and handing it to Hiccup.

"Uhh...what am I supposed to do with this?" he asked. "TO MY CALCULATIONS, PLASMA CAN WORK AS A BATTERY FLUID" Maverick responded, slumping a little due to the loss of power.

"Of course! that could work!" I said, grinning.

I took my data-knife out and pried the battery's casing open and Hiccup held the open part to Toothless. "Small plasma blast, bud" he said, Toothless fired a small blast at it. The small green lights on the battery lit up and I closed it up and plugged it back into Maverick's side.

"POWER LEVELS RISING, POWER AT FULL CAPACITY" Maverick said. "Good....lucky that worked" I chuckled.

Hiccup smiled "At least it worked" he said. "Yep" I smiled.

"I WILL RETURN TO BT AND WORK ON OUR METHOD TO CONTACT THE MILITIA" Maverick said as he got up and walked back to the village.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before...

"So...what are you guys gonna do once you can get back to your world?" Hiccup asked. I looked at him, confused. "Well...go back, I guess" I responded.

"Would you ever visit?"

"If I can, yes" I smiled. 

After another minute the sun started to set, we could see it. Beautiful.

I couldn't help but to lean against Hiccup and rest my head on his shoulder.