Chapter 4

I made my way down the stairs towards the dining room when I walked into E.J., or Eyeless Jack. He wore a blue mask with black goo sliding down from where his eyes should be. He has brown hair and a black hoodie with blue jeans.

I stumbled backwards and started to fall, my equilibrium still not completely balanced after the crash. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me, making me blush. I felt safe in these arms, but I got pushed up into the standing position after a minute.

"Watch where your going." said an all too familiar voice... Jeff.

I didn't turn around as I looked down. "Sorry..." I said, my cheeks burning with a deep blush. Why am I blushing? He made me cry myself to sleep last night after he screamed at me! I straightened myself up and turned to face him with a deep glare. "...I'm not sorry." I said with a strong confidence. I smirked when I heard E.J. snort with laughter and a pair of giggles when Masky and Hoodie heard me.

Masky is a guy, in case any of you are wondering, that wears a mask. He also wears a yellow orange jacket zipped all the way up. He even has dark brown hair, but that's really it other than black pants and shoes. He's quite shy and so is Hoodie, but if you offer cheesecake they're like your best friends.
Hoodie wearing a yellow orange hoodie with the hood up. His face is black with red eyes and a red mouth. From what I know, he doesn't talk much.

Jeff muttered something angrily under his breathe as he shoved past me, knocking me off balance again. I stumbled backwards towards the wall as I put one of my hands behind me to steady myself. I froze when I felt a sharp pain in my fingers and heard a cracking sound. I had to bite my tongue and hold my breath against the burning sensation in my fingertips.

I watched with tear filled eyes as Jeff stopped walking and turned to look at me. He moved towards me and reached for my hand. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for any torturous ideas he has for my possibly broken fingers.

I was shocked when I felt a gentle touch on my forearm. I opened my eyes only to be met by his staring gaze in mine, and his warm breath dancing on my lips as I held my own. I could feel my face on fire as I slowly let out a soft gasp as he gripped my forearm gently and pulled my hand into his softly. He averted his gaze to my hand and I could see shock and something else in his expression, but it was hard to tell at this angle.

"Your fine. But don't lie to me when I ask you this. What. Are. You?" asked Jeff quietly. I was taken off guard and didn't know how to answer.

"What? I thought we went over this last night. I'm human." I said quietly.

"No your not... look at your hands." He said in a near whisper. I was so confused, why was he being so quiet now?

I realized E.J., Masky and Hoodie were staring at my hands with wide eyes. I looked down at them and gasped.

...My hands weren't broken... they were clawed.

[I apologize for this chapter being so short, but I just had to stop it at the cliffhanger! I'm sorry, again. The picture at the top is her claws, just imagine the fur as skin please. I couldn't find a picture exactly the way I was hoping.]