Green

I picked up the green envelope quickly and opened it up.

Meet me in the game room after breakfast.

I smiled and got dressed into a set of comfortable clothes after a quick shower. My clothes consisted of grey sweat pants and a green t-shirt. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and ran down the stairs. I could hardly contain my excitement.

***

Breakfast is over and I was bounding my way to the game room. When I entered, the room was really dark and I could hardly see. As soon as my eyes adjusted, the lights turned on causing my to close them really fast. When I blinked away the light, I gasped.

BEN was on one knee in front of me with a gold ring with an emerald on top.

"Briar, will you make me t-"

"Yes!" I interrupted him. He chuckled and smiled brightly as he slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed me.

After we kissed for a while, we challenged each other at CoD. I won with my mad skills.

A Few Years Later

It's been a few years and we have baby Zelda. She looks just like her father, but with my eyes and her hair is strawberry blonde. She is our only child. We live in the mansion still, but it's like nothing changed. We are all happy, and that's all that matters.

The End