Chapter 13

I woke up with a scream. Through my eyelids, I could see the lights dimming down and brightening up again like the electricity was acting up. I heard a door to my left open quickly and a pair of arms wrap around me as I cried. I was really scared as I slowly opened my eyes.

I saw E.J. holding me and stroking my hair softly. I relaxed a little as I clung to him, but I still cried.

My body was aching and wrapped with bandages over my wounds. I could feel myself shaking. Life wasn't going to be the same.

I could hear others enter the room and felt two more sets of arms wrap around me, and a hand on my shoulder. It was Jeff and BEN hugging me, and Slender's hand on my shoulder. The lights were still acting up as I continued to cry.

"Calm down, child. You are safe now, you will be alright." said Slender.

I calmed down but I stayed silent. The lights stopped acting up. I looked around the room and found that it was mine, but it was repaired of the damage I made in it before leaving it.

"You must be hungry, child. After all, you were asleep for a few months." said Slender softly. if didn't say or do anything. I was like a robot that follows commands.

Slender sighed, "Jeff, BEN, E.J., take her to the dining room. Supper is almost done." said Slender. they nodded and stood me up carefully. I was weak so I nearly fell.

Jeff and BEN held my elbows to hold me steady while E.J. held the door open for us. They guided me down the hall and down the stairs. We walked through the living room. Everyone was there and they smiled at me. When I didn't return the smile, theirs faded.

"He really broke her didn't he?" asked Masky sadly. Those words seemed to spark something in me, and I could feel one of my emotions coming back... anger.

I let out a low growl as a I snatched my elbows away from Jeff and BEN, and started walking despite the pain it caused.

"Yes, and I can tell she just got anger back." said Jeff softly. I didn't care about what he thought, I wanted to be left alone.

I continued to growl as I walked into the dining room and sat down. I drummed my claws on the table as I waited. Oh how I wanted to kill someone. ...Wait? What? Since when did I want to kill someone?

My emotion became shocked and surprised. I was very still as the others started entering the dining room. BEN must have seen the shock and surprise on my face because he put his hand on my shoulder and stood beside me.

"What's wrong?" he asked me quietly.

"I... I want to kill someone... but that isn't normal." I said barely audible, and how he heard me is a mystery.

"It is if your sanity is gone." he said with a small smile. Then he dropped his hand to his side and took his seat to my left. Jeff sat to my right and E.J. sat across from me. Everyone kept giving me worried glances, sparking my anger again.

...This was going to be a long dinner.