Chapter 11

Mature scene ahead read at your own risk!

As the hours drew closer to when the men would be leaving, my anxiety grew stronger. I hadn't want to talk to Sleeper at first, the embarrassment of it all still in the front of my mind. I kept busy, helping in the kitchen and volunteering to run to my parents house for a few items.

The walk was peaceful, the summer sun was still high in the sky beating down on me before I made it to the woods where the trees kept me covered. I enjoyed the quiet away from the loudness of the clubhouse, as it had gotten closer to the hour of their departure men were running around screaming to get things in order. Chaos always followed.

"Aurelia." I heard a voice behind me, I snapped my head in it's direction and saw who I hadn't expected to see. Sleeper was practically jogging to meet up with me. His hair was styled in a sloppy bun on the side of his head, his face was stern and meant business. I gulped as he got closer before I had the sense to start walking again.

"go away Sleeper." I said over my shoulder, I shoved my hands in the pocket of my shorts and picked up the pace. I heard the sound of his feet picking up his own pace and catching up to me, damn him and his long legs.

"Aurelia." He hissed, touching my elbow with the tips of his fingers. goosebumps crawled up the skin of my arm and I stumbled on small hole in the uneven ground. He gripped my arm to keep me steady. "dammit, just let me explain!"

"whats there to talk about!" I laughed bitterly, ripping my arm out of his grasp. "I'm damaged goods, you decided not to get involved."

he grabbed me, lunging forward and pulling me against his chest. "don't be stupid, you know that can't be true."

I stayed quiet, because I knew it was, we were the same. I shifted in his grasp to ease the slight pain in my ribs. He turned me around and cupped my jaw in a gentle embrace. "I'm sorry. Fuck, I didn't want to push anything on you and the look on your face I thought..."

"you thought I freaked out." I finished, my voice barely above a whisper. "I wasn't- I didn't-"

"I know, but I did." He admitted. "the last thing I want is for you to feel like that."

I shook my head and looked down. "I'm safe when I'm with you."

he stared at me, searching my eyes for something, anything to tell him I was lying. But I wasn't, the truth was I felt safer with him, the things that had happened to me were washed away when he was with me. I felt like myself again.

He nodded, removing his hands from my face and sliding his hand into mine. We walked in silence till we reached my parents home. I jogged up the porch steps removing my hand from his and turning to him. He stared at me from the first step of the porch. His eyebrow quirked in a questioning gaze. I smiled coyly as I backed myself up to the front door, waiting for him. He stepped up, slowly, deliberately taking his time as he watched me. When he was mere inches from me, hands at his side I bit my lip before reaching up to plant my lips on his. He responded wrapping his hand in my long hair pulling me impossibly closer.

I felt my back press against the door again with more force his empty hand skimmed down my back, feeling the curve of my waist before grabbing on to my ass and pulling me up. My legs wrapped around his hips, my hands gripping his neck to hold myself to him before he untangled his other hand and held me securely to him.

Somehow, he opened the door, walking in and kicking it closed with a loud slam that made me jump. The movement caused him to grunt and me to gasp when the thick denim rubbed against my clit through the thin fabric of my underwear.