Chapter 15

MATURE SCENE AHEAD read at your own risk!

I missed Sleeper.

It wasn't hard to deny, I didn't want to pretend like he didn't exist or just carry on. I wanted him here. The phone calls back and forth were waining on me. They weren't enough for me anymore. I could tell Sleeper was agitated, whether it be from my need to talk to him or the pressure of the job they were doing. Maybe both? Most likely.

You didn't get a bid into the club without that patch holder knowing full well you can handle the weight of the club. That didn't mean it wasn't stressful. I knew how most of those guys relieved stress. My head was a mess, with my weekly sessions with Renee to my constant state of anxiety over what Sleeper could be doing at that moment.

I began sleeping in Sleepers room at the clubhouse. Against my fathers wishes, but after telling my parents why, he begrudgingly accepted it. It was hard at first, the remaining club members stayed up till the late hours of the night, but working in a hospital I was use to sleeping where there was always noise. Sleeper tried to call around the time I would go to bed every night, it was easier to hear his voice before bed.

I had just finished my shower and quickly slid into the room when my phone blared loudly on the bed. I rushed to grab it, sliding my finger against the screen to answer and pressed it against my ear.

"hey." I said with a small smile playing on my lips.

I heard his chuckle. "hey baby." He was high. Sleeper wasn't a heavy drug user, none of the guys were allowed, but bud wasn't considered a hard drug and as long as you weren't using while on duty you were fine. Sleeper had a habit of being more affectionate when he was really stoned, more touchy, little pet names, giggling whenever I looked at him. It softened the hardened exterior most people saw from him. "what are you doin'?"

I shrugged, relaxing on the bed. "nothing, I just got out of the shower, getting ready for bed."

"oh yeah?" I could practically heard his smirk. "what are you wearing."

I blinked, swallowed and blushed. "uh.. a towel?"

"take it off." He said lowly, even though he wasn't in the room, I swear I could see the look on his face and his hands gripping my towel pulling it off my body. "is it gone."

"yes." I shivered, the cool temperature of the room whipped against my damp body, my nipples already painfully erect.

"wish I was there." He said as I heard him fumble around on the other end. Most likely getting situated in his own bed. "wish I could see you right now, touch your tits for me."

I did without a second thought. I moaned at the feeling of my warm hand coming into contact with the wet skin of my breast, my fingertips ghosting over my nipples sending another wave of shivers down my spin. "god."

"No just me." He laughed. "pinch your nipples, tell me how it feels."

I rolled my nipple between my fingertips, the pain of the pressure went straight to my pussy, my thighs rubbing together to get some kind of friction where I needed it.

"oh, good, fuck, you do it better." I let that slip, but it wasn't wrong, something about his hands touching me gave me more pleasure than anything I could do.

"shit, I'm hard as fuck right now." I heard him laugh. "slide your hand down to your thighs, take your time."

My fingers released my nipple from its tight grip and I let my fingertips drag down my abdomen, dust over my hip bone and rest just out of reach from where I needed it most. I liked that he wanted me to tease myself, play the role he wanted to take up. We weren't rushing, just feeling, working our way up.