stay with me.

AALIYAHS POV.

             I send him a smile, "do you mind telling me your name," I tucked a piece of my front hair behind my ear, "I know we don't work together yet but, you kind of stopped someone from harassing me and also you've been checking up on me." I quickly added. he chuckled, "yeah don't get used to it sweetheart, I'm not always gonna be around," he paused for a couple of seconds, "my names Rio." he said huskily.

"Rio huh? you looked like a Christopher or Joshua." I said with a shrug. "you killed an enemy of ours, your apart of it all now darlin." he said while starting the ignition and pulling out of the parking space. so he wasn't as innocent as I thought. but he still didn't deserve to die.

"can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm not going to remember most of what you're about to say," I roll down the window slightly and let the wind lightly brush against my skin, "my name is Aaliyah." I exclaimed. I see him nod at the corner of my eye, "I know." he replied. what does he mean he knows. I didn't ask what he meant and I stayed quiet.

it was like he knew exactly where I lived because he was taking all of the right turns and before I knew it he pulled into my driveway. "can I show you where he is?" I asked him. he nodded slightly and we both got out of his car. I opened the gate to my backyard and let him walk in before I did. I walked over to the dirt and pointed out where I buried him. I was sure he caught on because you could sort of see the outlines of the hole. "you buried him?" he asked me while swiping his tongue across his lips. "I had to, someone would have found him." I replied.

he shook his head, "or when they start looking for him, and find him here its gonna look a whole lot worse for you ma." he answered with a small chuckle. "they won't suspect it to be me." I told him. "and what makes you think that?" he asked seriously. it seemed like he was getting mad. "trust me, lil mama, everyone is a suspect around here. they ain't gonna care, so you be prepared." he said. 

maybe because I work for the FBI that's why. I answered in my head. "okay." I said answered calmly. "now I gotta go inform my boys what you got back here, I'll see you later." he said while walking out and closing the gate after him. I shook my head and opened the back door to my house, and closed it after myself.