keep it professional.

AALIYAHS POV.

              I woke up thinking about what Rio last said to me, you start tomorrow. I had no clue what they were going to make me do today.  my feet hit the cold tiles as I stood up and walked over to the kitchen. the first thing I noticed was a large black duffel bag layed on my wooden dining table. I walked over to it and noticed a yellow sticky note attached to the bag, 'out with the old in with the new. - Rio'.

I unzipped the bag to see stacks of counterfeit money, "holy shit." I mumbled under my breath. how does he expect me to replace the money? "you seem confused ma." I hear Rio say. I turn around to see him standing right in front of me.

"you enjoy making grand entrances don't you?" I asked him as i took a step back. "only when it's for you," a smirk appeared across his face, "don't be startled darlin I'm just here to explain your job," he added. "you want me to replace the fake cash for new cash, i just don't understand how." i told him.

"You see, my lady friends were clever enough to figure out how. it's easy. go to wherever the fuck you want, buy whatever the fuck you want and return it. and you're done. you have 24 hours to wash all that money. ill be coming to collect tomorrow, first thing in the morning." he said, right after he walked off with a smirk.

easy my ass

once he left the house I quickly ran to my room to get a note pad. I wrote down all the information I had so far on the gang and Rio. after I finished I stashed the information under my mattress. I got myself ready and walked outside to see my charger parked in my driveway. Rio must have brought it when I was asleep. I also saw that the keys were the ignition. 

I walked back outside with a purse and the duffel bag in my hand. i opened the trunk to my car and shove both bags in. i got into the driver seat, i turned on the car.  I went to a local jewelry store. I was parked right outside of the store. 

am i really about to do this, one case lead to me killing someone and im about to wash money for a gang leader

i walked out of my car nervously and entered the store. The employee greeted me and i asked her what the most expensive item was she brought me to a counter filled with diamond necklaces. "These diamond necklaces are one of the rarest diamonds in the world, each necklace is $25,000," said the employee. " ok i would like to buy 4 of them please." i said. "are you sure?". she asked doubting it. "did i stutter?" I asked rudely.

She froze for a moment  "your total today will come out to $100,000". She put on black gloves and grabbed four of them from the cabinet and bagged them up very carefully. i put all the stacks of the money on the counter, she counted the money and handed me the bag. i headed out the door and was reading the receipt and right when i entered the car i had read the very end of the receipt it said NO RETURNS ALL SALES FINAL.

what the fuck, are you kidding me?

I banged on the steering wheel with my fist in anger.

rios finna be mad mad 

oh no. anyway my cousin helped

me out with this chapter, and we wrote 

this at like 3 in the morning. also tell me why 

she writes better than me &  shes 11 years old smh.