nobody knows.

AALIYAHS POV.

        before Rio left he told me to put on what he left me in the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen seeing clothes folded neatly on my wooden dining table. I picked up the tight red dress and the sparkly black stilettos that layed beside it and walked over to my room to get changed. I got dressed earlier than I should have because Rio told me he was going to pick me up in a little less than two hours. 

my heels tapped onto the hardwood floor as I sat onto my sofa. I haven't been able to watch tv for the last couple of days due to the fact that I brutally murdered someone. even though Rio tries to tell me that it wasn't at all my fault considering he was already dying. on my end, he would have still been alive if I wouldn't have run the man over.

I had no idea how this would all go down. what would happen if I ratted him out like I'm supposed to, and he hands over the body that I ended? I could end up in prison just like he will. maybe I'll even be in there longer than he will. that would be a huge laugh in the face if it were to go down like that.

I sighed with confusion as I clicked on the tv. I decided to catch up on one of my favorite tv shows, crazy rich asians. as soon as the commercials went on I heard my front door open and close. Rio was supposed to come later on, but I guess he decided to show up a little sooner than expected. I clicked off the tv and stoop up. "you came earlier than planned." I said with small chuckled.

I immediately ran over to my room knowing it wasn't Rio who entered my home. I locked the door behind me realizing that Rio took the only gun I had on me. fuck fuck fuck. I whisper to myself as my hands run down my face. I grabbed the black vase that I stood beside and held it in my possession for protection. 

I jumped and gasped as soon as I heard my door being kicked down. once the man entered my room I charged at him with the vase I carried. he chuckled evilly as he dodged the glass that I threw at him. I stood still once I saw him pull out a gun from the hem of his pants. just as I assumed he would, he points it straight at my face. I feel warm tears stream down my face as I lift my arms in surrender, "please... don't do this." I said with a frown.

the bearded man quickly walked over to me and slammed me against the wall. the man's chest was pressed against mine, causing our faces to be inches away from each other. "get off of me!" I yelled at him while trying to push him off of me. he wouldn't budge at all so I decided to slap him. I could tell I hit him pretty hard because he rubbed his cheek right after. it only seemed to make him angrier which is why he wrapped his fingers around my throat and squeezed it harshly. his tongue licked across half of my face, I gagged at the smell of his breath.

"get on the bed." he ordered. I had no choice but to get on the bed, so I did what I was told. he sent me a wide grin as I sat on the edge of the bed. he walked back over to me and began peeling the black dress off of me. I cried so hard to the point where my eyes were beginning to swell up. I looked down at my heels and realized how sharp they were. before I began taking off the heel I glance over at his hand to see how loose his grip was on the gun.

I nodded at myself while charging at him again. the heel went right through his chest as the blood soaked up the white tank top he wore. he groaned in pain as he pulled out the heel and threw it across the room. I found the time to run out of my room as my bare skin hit the rushes of wind. I ran to the front door and opened it to see Rio about to open the door. I quickly run to him and wrapped my arms around him. 

it was a relief to see him there because I had someone there to protect me. one of his arms wrapped around me as the other pulled the gun out of his pants. I got out of his arms and turned around to see the man pointing his weapon at Rio which made me immediately cry. Rio sent two bullets straight through his chest. I thought that was it until I heard another gunshot. I gasp as I have seen Rio put a hand over his chest. he was shot.