admit to it darlin'.

AALIYAHS POV.

              I sat in the room for about 12 minutes before detective turner walked into the room. I chuckled lightly, "you know I didn't do this turner." I told him as he sat on the chair in front of me that was separated by a metal table. he sent a smile back and immediately started asking questions about that evening. 

"where were you at the day Michael Angellison was murdered?"

"home."

"what were you doing at 7 pm?" 

"Listen, my day consisted of gathering information on my case, eating ice cream, watching the office, and sleeping."

"what were you doing exactly at 7 pm?"

"I don't remember." I told him as I heard my heart beat out of my chest. my body was burning up. I was trying my hardest to control myself cause I know they pay attention to body language or any sort of nervousness.

"where were you while you were gathering information on your case?"

"the bar."

"you just said you were home all day."

"well after that, I went straight home."

"are you okay with us digging up dirt in your backyard?"

"I don't mind I just don't understand why you would do that."

"our source tells us you buried your victim in your backyard."

I nod my head and look down at my fidgeting fingers, "I assure you, when you dig up the dirt in my backyard you won't find anything." I said confidentially as I look back up at him. I was lying. if they dug up the dirt in my backyard, they would find his body.

"great we will go together and ill have some other officers dig it up." he said with a smile curving on his lips. he stood up and gestured for me to get up. as I stood up I tried pushing the hair out of my face until I realized I had cuffs on my wrists. I sighed uncomfortably, "can you take these cuffs off of me?" I ask kindly trying my hardest not to yell at him.

"sure, once we see that there's no one buried in your backyard." he said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes. there I was, back in the police officers car driving back home so they could find the dead body buried in my backyard. my head leaned on the window as I thought about everything. for one, I'm about to lose my job, two I'm about to be locked up, and three everyone is about to know that I'm a murderer.

I hope you guys enjoyed

this chapter, make sure to vote,

and also have a good day or evening.