heart attack.

AALIYAHS POV.

       my black pistol instantly bounced onto the ground as I have seen three bullets pound through Rio's chest. my jaw shot down to my chest as I felt my heart drop to the ground. I kneeled down and gently placed my hand on his cheek. I looked up to see my partner looking down at him, "what the fuck did you do?! I wasn't going to shoot him! get help! hurry!" I shouted at him. his body jumped before he started running out of the building to get medical help. "I'm so sorry.. this wasn't supposed to happen." I wasn't able to speak correctly due to the fact I was sobbing my heart out.

 Rio began coughing out blood as his eyes slowly began shutting. "no. no. no. you have to stay with me. open your eyes okay? ill help you." I spoke softly. I don't know why I always found myself crying over someone I barely knew. someone who put my life at risk multiple times. I ripped the bloody shirt off of his body revealing the three bullets in his chest. I looked away for a couple of seconds before sticking my fingers in him to get the bullets out. I gagged in disgust multiple times until I got at least one bullet out of him.

Next thing I knew, someone shoved a bag over my head and tossed me into the trunk of a car. I could barely breathe due to my crying. I was completely terrified because I might have just left Rio to bleed out. I could barely move and the car was moving until all of a sudden it stopped. I jumped to the sound of gunshots, and the trunk being opened. I instantly screamed as I loud as I could, thinking I would finally be safe. "you'll be just fine darlin" I heard a deep voice say. I thought it was Rio until I realized that Rio had just been shot a couple minutes ago.

sorry for the inactivity,

i will start uploading more

chapters. and sorry this

chapter is extremely short.