never rat out your boy.

AALIYAHS POV.

           I was able to sleep for the rest of the night up until I heard loud and harsh bangs on my front door. I checked the time, it was 7:45 am. who the hell could have possibly been banging on my front door this early in the morning. I changed my shirt and put on a black tank top, and kept my ripped jeans on.

I went and opened the front door to see several police officers on my porch, "you guys aren't allowed to be here, Rio will see you and it'll break my cover." I said in a rude tone. "we aren't here to talk to you about your case ms. spivot." one of the officers say. "then why the hell are you here this early?" I questioned with a worried look on my face. "you're a suspect of a murder ms spivot. you don't get to ask the questions." he said rudely. 

"what the fuck are you guys talking about? I'm an FBI agent do you really think I could've killed someone." I asked trying my hardest to seem truthful. "put your shoes on, and don't take long." he told me. I quickly walk inside my home and slide my phone into my back pocket as I slide my all black sneakers on. I tied my shoelaces and walked back outside to see the officers still standing there. 

I closed the door right before the officers slammed me against it. my chest was being harshly pressed against my door. I groan in pain as I try to squirm out of his grip. "anything you say or do can be used against you in the court of law." he said while he put cuffs on my wrist. "how are you gonna arrest me without questioning me, idiots." I scoffed. the officer grabbed me by the arm and escorted me to his car. 

he closed the door after he shoved me into the car. he got into the driver seat as he drove off to the station. a couple of minutes later, we arrived at the station and I was being pulled out of the car. immediately as I got out of the car I spot out a familiar female leaning up against a car, watching me. she sent me a smile as she tucked her bangs behind her ear. she had blonde curly hair, wearing a black hoodie, jeans and a pair of black boots with small heels.

I was being pushed into the building and once I entered I see one of my co-workers standing in front of me, "we're going to question her. don't make an arrest. use your heads, boys." he told them. I chuckled softly at how stupid the officers were. "put her in detective turners room, he will work on her shortly." I heard him say. "do you guys even have actual evidence that I killed someone?" I asked.

"we don't have evidence yet, but we have someone's word." he answered shortly. "whoever is giving you this information is wrong." I said falsely. "we"ll see about that ms. spivot." he said, then sent me a smile.

tell me why I'm having so

 much fun while writing this

book omfg. make sure yall vote!