CHAPTER IV

"Well, I wouldn't say it's nice seeing you here because it isn't. Just say what brought you and leave" Sadiq firmly said. He wasn't going to let his guard down since he knows how terrible his brother can be. This was why after he came out of the shock of seeing Mansir here, he bravely stood tall without showing any single ounce of fear. It's two years now since he left home and he wouldn't brag at the fact that he has overly gained some muscle, not the big burly one but a firm and fit body type. He's more taller and muscular than his brother, well, both of them are all handsome in their ways.

Mansir too was also aware of the changes in his brother. He also knew he can't stand a chance when they are caught up in a fight. He knew his brother would overpower him so he decide to just taunt him and leave Since he has an important meeting to attend.

They both glare at each other, both grinding their teeth waiting for who was going to start a fight. The garage workers notice the tense look the two brothers were giving each other. As they are friends of Sadiq's, they stop whatever they were doing waiting to see if a fight will take place to help Sadiq out.

Sadiq took a deep breath " just leave since you have nothing important to do here"

" of course, I'd leave. I wouldn't want to also waste my time in this ghetto. This is where you belong anyways and stay away from my family. That's a message dad sent me to give you. Don't ever step foot inside that house again, he has withdrawn all right that he is your father, and another thing, he said you shouldn't dare say any word to people about him being your father. I hope you understood this and it best you stand by this... Goodbye," he mockingly salute an angry Sadiq and left.

Sadiq stood still trying to process what he just heard. He knew he willingly left the house but what he just couldn't help is how his father can be so cruel here he thought he could go back to ask for his forgiveness but now everything has gone down the drain. He will show them that he also doesn't need them, even if he had to work day and night, he is ready to take this risk toward his success. Who needs them anyway, they can rot for all he cares. He took a deep breath and went back to join his colleagues.

"Are you ok? and who is that man?" a concerned Jafar asked, he still hasn't caught on that the man who just left was Sadiq's brother since he wasn't all that used to him when they were in secondary school, and Mansir finished his education abroad.

Jafar witnessed all that happened between the two brothers, especially the way they two brothers stood tall while glaring at each other but he didn't hear a word of what was said.

" yes, I'm fine. That was Mansir" he answered like it was a normal thing

Jafar's eyes almost bulged out " that's him? I thought he is working abroad, so all this while he is in Nigeria? You should have told me beforehand"

Sadiq look at him teasingly " what would you have done if I told you? "

" I'd have smacked his face of course. No wonder I saw the similarities between you two when he demand you. How comes I didn't catch on quickly "

" calm down, let's get back to work"

****

Mansir was parked in the front of PRESTIGE company as he is having a meeting with the owner. He quickly picks up his ringing phone.

" tell me what you found" going straight to the point.

" He has submitted his CV to five companies sir and t...

" spare me the info... You already know what to do. Convince them not to employ him, just do your job well" he hangs up.

You don't know what's coming for you Sadiq, I'll make you watch your life crumbles down .. Mansir smirk at the idea before getting out of the car.