CHAPTER VII

Rahama went through Sadiq's CV over and over again. She was surprised that a mechanic like him was academically good. Who would have thought?

She kept her face neutral as she busied herself checking, she doesn't want him to know that she was pleased with his qualifications. When she was done, she raise her eyes to meet his.

" so? " asked Sadiq like someone who was expecting her to say no since he knew how she hates him

She glares at him " how sure am I that these papers are not fake? People like you shouldn't be trusted after all. "

Sadiq raises his brows at her waiting for her to finish talking.

"Firstly, your university certificate states that you finished from London university. I mean, how can a lowlife like you even afford to go to a university like that? Let's not forget that, that particular university which you claim you finished from is a school where children of millionaires go to not a mechanic like you " she looked at him accusingly

" so now tell me, Mr. Muhammad Sadiq, how were you able to afford such a university? "

Sadiq chuckled " now I can see that you're totally stupid to the core. You lack no manners, you just blurt out whatever you feel like just because you're in a high position. Who do you think you're to question my integrity? If you are not blind, isn't that particular signature and stamp below the certificate serve as proof that I finished from the said university? " he glares at a shocked Rahama.

" you asked where I got the money to sponsor myself right? Now I'll tell you. I stole the money" he said firmly almost scaring her.

He knew that was what she wants to hear.

She pointed at him shakily " I knew it, I knew you are a thief all along. My instincts were right. Get out of my office, get out"

He already expects this behavior from her.

He shrugged " with great privilege spoilt brat " he gathered his documents in his hand and stood up like someone who was about to go but decided against it. He walk directly to where she was sitting.

Rahama was already getting scared by this behavior of his. " don't touch me, I said get out" she yelled

He drag her seat closer to him and bend down a little beat to meet her eyes.

" you don't know who you're messing with. I'll make sure you eat all your harsh words, I promise you. " he looked directly into her eyes

"You don't deserve to be Alhaji Dabo's daughter and I'm sure your dad isn't happy with this behavior of yours " he slightly squeezed her cheeks

She was shaking in anger " GET OUT"

Sadiq snickered " what if I don't? " he asked challenging her.

" I will_I'll_just get out" she stuttered

" is the big madam scared here I thought you don't get scared of anything " he moved back and took his documents

" Anyways, till we meet again" he salute and left.

She took the first thing her hand could grab and threw it immediately at the door. She didn't miss Sadiq's laugh from outside. She missed the hit

" I hate him, I hate him, I hate him " she kept muttering as she hit her palm on the table " I hate him"

"Who does he think he is, how dear that thing." she just couldn't believe that she got insulted not to talk of by a mere mechanic man. With just a click of a finger, she will end him.