CHAPTER XLIX

Sadiq escorted her to the door step. Their time at the restaurant was going to be infact a memorable one for them. The smile was still there stretched on their faces. They are now a couple. Can you believe that?. Rahama had waited so long for this day and here it was, they are finally a couple!. They stood by the door step.

" So.....

" I....

They said at the same time. They gaze at each other and then chuckled

" I think you should go first" sadiq said with that same happy smile on his face.

She nodded " okay. I was going to say, I really enjoyed myself at the restaurant . Thanks to you" she said shyly.

Sadiq chuckles " it a pleasure, girlfriend "

She glanced at him surprise at the mention of that word " Girlfriend? "

He nodded " yes of course. You're now my girl and nobody else's. Why are you surprised? "

She shook are head shyly " it just, it just that it feels foreign coming from you"

" really now? So what do you suggest I call you" he smirked

She giggled " I leave that to you. You should decide, after all I'm now yours"

Her last sentence made him burst into laughter " I can't believe that the girl that always form for me actually admitted that she is mine!. "

She hit his arm " hey! Stop laughing " she whined

" Okay ,I will stop." he raised his hands in surrender " I love you" he said when he calmed down . He gaze at her lovingly.

" I love you too, babe" she cheekily told him.

He smile " see you tomorrow? "

" yeah"

" I'll be on my way now" he said to her.

" won't you come inside. You know, to greet your aunt" she asked

He shook his head " I'm not ready for any of her trouble. Especially if she finds out we're now dating " he winked

Rahama blushed " oh"

" yes oh." he smirked " I'll be heading home now but with your permission milady "

She giggled " you can go. Goodbye "

" ouch" he touched his chest " you just broke my heart. Here I thought you'll ask me to stay a little bit" he wiggled his brows.

" you're not serious. I'll see you tomorrow " she laughed

" OK then. I'm going now, for real" he turned around

" wait!" she stopped him

He turned around cheekily " yes? "

"uhm, I was going to say that you shouldn't stress yourself with work. Please take care of yourself " she said shyly

A wide smile crossed his face " I won't, I promise. Goodnight babe" he winked and walk away to his car.

Her cheeks warmed up . She watch him drove out of the car. She held her face to stop the blush that was trying to form before aunty yasira start teasing her when she sees it. Babe you need to calm down.

She twist the door knob slowly. Immediately she entered,she felt someone threw themselve at her. It was aunty yasira.

Rahama rolled her eyes. She knew what was coming next.