CHAPTER LXI

" are you sure you don't remember anything?" aunty yasira asked again

" no I don't " rahama answered with a confused look on her face " am I supposed to remember that? "

" yes you are " yasira nodded" I think I should call the doctor" she turned around to make her way to the door. The moment her hand held  the door knob, she was stopped by the sound of rahama's laughter she quickly turned with eyes wide open

" did I just fooled the almighty aunty yasira? " Rahama wiggled her brows " of course I  remember everything about the accident. Infact I'm still surprised that I survived it"

Yasira gasped " Did you just lied to me? " she was totally shocked. She made her way back to rahama's bed and raised her hand to hit rahama on her arm " I can't believe you got me fooled! "

" ouch! your hand hurts alot!. Can't you take a joke for once?"

" A joke? You called this a joke? " she scoffed " we all have been worried sick that maybe the fall you had might damage your brain and- and here you're joking about something like that in this kind of situation! "

Rahama felt bad" I'm so sorry aunty. I just couldn't help the expression you held when you asked about me losing my memory. I thought a little joke might brighten the day. I'm so sorry " rahama pulled the puppy eyes look.

Yasira sighed " you're forgiven " she smiled " but you almost gave me a heart attack"

" Sorry" she tried getting up from  bed

" what do you think you're doing ?" aunty yasira asked as rahama got up

" I need to use the restroom " she reply flatly

" oh OK. Please be careful or should I come and help"

" No, I can manage "

" OK " she nodded and waited for her.

The door to the room got opened

" Doctor she's here" sakeena finally rushed in with the doctor behind her. She paused when she saw only aunty yasira " where is she? "

" She is in there " she pointed at the restroom

" ahhhhhhhhhh" sakeena squealed happily " she finally woke up?!"

" yes she did " aunty yasira reply with a smile

The doctor couldn't help but smile at the duo. He admired the love this ladies have for rahama

"  I think I'm not needed anymore then" he smile

They've long forgotten the doctor not until he spoke.

" thank you so much doctor"

He chuckled " please don't thank me. It's all Allah's doing. I'll take my leave now but promise to come later to check up on her"

" thank you once again" with that he left

Rahama finally came out of the restroom" why are you two shouting like small kids?" she rolled her eyes

Sakeena ran to hug her " you finally woke up! I miss you! "

" There, there" rahama patted her back " Mama is back"

Sakeena hit her slightly " hey, I'm not your dog so stop patting me like one "

" OK girls, enough with the hug. Rahama I think you should come sit , you're still not strong enough "

" Aunty yasira is right " sakeena nodded agreeing with aunty yasira

" but I'm tired of sleeping. I want to see sadiq " she pout then sat on the bed