CHAPTER XXIV

My beautiful people, I'm back for y'all. Full time.😘😘😘😃😃. Here are two updates just for you. Enjoy and tell your feedbacks 😆😍😘😋

Little jamila leap up and down in joy. She was so exhilarated as rahama gave her the doll baby which she promised her. They made a deal that when jamila comes first in class ,she would be awarded a doll baby which was now given to her.

" I love love you aunt didi.. You're the best didi in the whole wide world " jamila hugged her. She couldn't hide how happy she was because of the presence which she just got. Her mom had disposed all her doll babies because she was lacking concentration in school but all thanks to Rahama's promise, she tried all possible best to boost her grade.

" and you're the best Lil sis I could ever ask for. I love love you so much" rahama said imitating jamila's cute voice while pinching jamila's cheeks.

The two laughed along due to the way rahama's voice end up sounding . She wasn't even twenty percent close to how jamila sound. The young Dabo's voice was just too tiny .

" you couldn't voice it correctly, didi" jamila grin widely

Rahama scoff, pretend to be angry " but I tried though! "

" just little tiny, try" jamila emphasis by pinching the tip of her smallest finger

The latter gasp" I don't believe you!. What do you mean by tiny? "Rahama pretended to be offended

" OK OK sorry auntie. You tried alot. This wide" she spread her hands wide showing her how she tried just to make rahama happy.

" yay!she finally admitted that I can imitate her, Yay!!!" rahama rejoiced as she pick her up.

A knock on the door interrupted

" who is there? "

"rahama Open up, it's me" aunty yasira said from the other side.

" ok" she quickly put jamila down and went to open it.

Yasirah enter the room and show sigh of disapproval at how the room looks like

" you still haven't repair your room yet?! " exclaimed auntie yasira

Rahama shrugged " yeah I haven't. Its not like I would be receiving visitors in here today"

" you're to lazy for your own good" auntie yasira took a deep and sharp breath and turn to look at her daughter " and you? have you done your assignment? the one given to you by your mallam"

Jamila slumps her shoulder with a pout " no, I haven't "

" and why haven't you? " she asked sternly

Rahama shook her head disapprovingly and moved forward to interfere " auntie, she only came to collect her present. Don't work yourself too much, she will do it"

Yasira sigh " don't mind her. If you know what she did earlier you wouldn't support her"

" what did she do that made you all in the mom's mood today again, cos I know you don't get too offended by little things " asked rahama ,concerned.

Don't look surprised, rahama is now trying to get use to yasira for the past weeks. Which also came as a surprise for yasira but she never questioned it, she only went with the flow. So far to say, everything is starting to be in place but for outsider, the rudeness is still there . It goes nowhere.

" could you believe that this tiny girl destroyed the cake I made in the kitchen! Upon all the effort I put to make the cake look good, it still ended gotten destroyed by her" she pointed