Best Thing: Part B: Chapter One:

Caitlin arrived at the spot first, She couldn't believe that she was this nervous about seeing Nash again, she felt like a schoolgirl meet her crush for the first time, & she couldn't help it, cause she found the captain irresistible, & very handsome

Caitlin arrived at the spot first, She couldn't believe that she was this nervous about seeing Nash again, she felt like a schoolgirl meet her crush for the first time, & she couldn't help it, cause she found the captain irresistible, & very handsome. She hopes that this meeting will go good, cause Nadia's happiness depends on how it will go now & for her future.

Nash arrived & walked down to the spot, & stopped as he spotted his ex, "Damn, She is even more beautiful than ever", he thought to himself, & he continues down the small trail, & reaches her in record time, "How's it going, Sister ?", he whispers into her ear, making her jump, & shiver, knowing that his voice does that to her every time. She smiled, & leaned in to kiss his cheek in greeting.

"Nash, You look so good, I mean...You...You always looked good", she said, as she smiled & blushed, "Thank you, You look terrific as ever, Cait, It's really great to see you", She nodded, & smiled bigger, "You too, Nash", & they went over & sat at the nearest picnic table, & they made small talk, "How's Joe ?", "Good, He misses you, & sends his best", "Harv ?", "Doing better, It's still fresh that we lost Evan", she nodded, & then she said, "I have something to tell you, It's.....", she was cut off by him saying, "It can wait, Let's enjoy this nice day", she nodded, & they went for walk, like they use to.

They made each other laugh, & it felt like old times, Caitlin saw that Nash is even sexier when he laughs, & she pulls him to her, & they started to kiss, & then it turned into a passionate one, & then she said panting as they broke for air, "I got a hotel at the St. Fancis, You game ?", "Hell yeah", & they went to their cars, & headed for their destined destination for the time being.

They broke through the door, kissing without stopping, Nash kicked it shut with his foot, & they were shedding each other's clothes off of their bodies, Nash called ahead of time, stating that he won't be back, & he & Harv could take off early, if they want to, Joe reassured him that they had everything at the SIU handled, & that he should have fun, & they would see him the next day. Nash thanked him, & was focusing on making love to Caitlin over & over again, til they both scream & let out their release.

They made each cum so many times, & they were fucking each other like rabbits, & they were tired & spent, enjoying their bliss, & they forced themselves to have round two in the shower, & they made sure that they were both dried, before hitting the sheets, They took time & changed them, & they went to bed, holding each other, enjoying each other's company, & not saying anything for a change.

After awhile, Nash asked, "What was it that you wanted to tell me ?", Caitlin got emotional, & saw that the concern etched on Nash's face, "You can tell me anything, You know that right, Babe ?", she nodded, & composed herself, & took a deep breath. "You have a daughter, A six month old child, Nash, Our child", The Head of the SIU was stunned for a second, & Caitlin was afraid of what his response will be, All she saw that there was shock on his face, & got up from the bed, & had anger written all over his face.