Best Thing: Part C: Chapter Two:

"How the hell didn't you tell me I had a kid ? !", Nash exclaimed in anger after a silence, Caitlin felt like a rat for not telling him, but she had to make herself happy, & she knew that at the time, she would not be

"How the hell didn't you tell me I had a kid ? !", Nash exclaimed in anger after a silence, Caitlin felt like a rat for not telling him, but she had to make herself happy, & she knew that at the time, she would not be. "What was it, Cait, huh ?, Wham & Bam ?", Nash said full of hurt, venom, & thunderous anger, she knew that she had Nadia to consider, so she had to calm the situation down, as best as she could.

"I was miserable, & you were not ready for a big step in our relationship, that I was, Also, there was Vegas, then Evan's Death, & we had that one hell of night, We were not thinking straight, I know I wasn't", The Former MCD Officer explained herself, as Nash started to calm himself down, & tried to be in Caitlin's shoes, except the pregnancy part, He decided to work on forgiving her.

"I am sorry that I exploded like that, Caitlin, I will forgive you, but it will take some time, I want to get to know my daughter, Can I ?", The Beautiful Woman smiled, & said, "Of course, We will do it anyway you want", Nash said, "I want some time with her alone, Can you do that ?", Caitlin said, "I can, We will arrange it on your terms", Nash smiled softly at the thought of a baby being around him again, "What's her name ?", he asked smiling, as he went back to the bed.

"Nadia, She is so beautiful, I think she has your exoitc features, & she smiles just like you", Caitlin said proudly, as she dug out a picture of their baby to show Nash, The SIU Head just smiled, & said, "You are right, She is beautiful", He got serious & said, "I would like to meet her tomorrow, Nick too, Bring her by, & you can pick her up afterwards", She nodded, & they embraced, & Nash took a shower & got dressed, He kissed her on the cheek, & they looked at each other sadly, knowing it would take time. He headed back to the SIU.

Joe & Harvey were surprised to see him back so soon, "What happened ?, You are back early", The Latino asked his friend, Harvey concurred, & asked, "Everything okay, Boss ?", Nash indicated to the upstairs, "Topside", he commanded & once they were settled, He told them what Caitlin told him, & Joe said, "No matter what, You got us", Harvey said agreeing, "We are behind you 100%, Bubba", Nash smiled, & said, "Thanks, Guys", & they went to finish up the day's worth of work.

Nash told Nick, his father about it, he was excited for his son, but mad at Caitlin for lying to him, He is hoping that they would get back together. "Son, You are gonna be fine with Nadia, She will love you, Now, I am gonna go to bed, Cause I will need my strength to help you, i suggest that you do the same, Night Son", "Night Nick", Nash said with a smile, & they both went to get a good night's rest.

The Next Morning, Nash felt better about things, Caitlin showed up on time & made the introductions between father & daughter. "I will be back at 6:00, Call me if something happens before then", Nadia cooes & smiles at her mother, as she said, "goodbye" to her, & kisses the top of her head, & she left Nash & her alone, so they can have a great time bonding, & get to know the other better.