Best Thing: Part N: Chapter Thirteen:

Caitlin was very happy that she had recovered physically from her ordeal, & personally what Garrett put her through, & she decided that she won'tet it get or drag her down

Caitlin was very happy that she had recovered physically from her ordeal, & personally what Garrett put her through, & she decided that she won'tet it get or drag her down. She just wants to do her job, & bring bad guys to justice, as long as she lives. But, She is looking forward to her romantic getaway with Nash. The tables are gonna be turned, & she will be the one doing it.

Nick & Cassidy were busy planning out their week, while Caitlin & Nash are gone, "I think that we should take in a baseball game, I hadn't done that in a long time", "That sounds perfect, Grandpa". She offered some of her own suggestions, Nick loves it, & they were happy that their week had been planned. They smiled, as they saw Nash, & Caitlin coming out with their luggage, & Nadia, They look like they are ready for their trip, & ready to have a great time.

Caitlin handed the baby off to her big sister, & said, "I think everything is all set & arranged, Nick, Nadia, & you should all be good for the week, If you need anything else, Call Inger & Joe", They both nodded, & Cassidy said, "Just relax, & have fun, Enjoy", Caitlin smiled, & said, "I will, I promise", Nash kissed the baby, & said, "We got to go, Caitlin, or we will miss our flight", Hugs & kisses were exchanged, & Nash, & Caitlin hurried out, & straight to the airport. She will be ready for anything that Nash throws at her.

Joe was absolutely thrilled about Garrett getting convicted for his crimes, but he will be in solitary confinement doing his time. Harvey was also happy, & updated him, "We are getting the warrants, & these are some very big fish", The Computer Genius said with glee, The Latin Cop said, "Good, Get these bastards, You got all of the necessary resources at your disposal", Harvey said simply, "Later, Brother", & they went on their separate ways, & finish the day with even more happiness.

Caitlin & Nash got to Jamaica, & they got to their hotel, They were surprised at how beautiful everything is. The Happy Couple went on to the balcony, & were looking at the view. "It's so perfect here", The Beauty replied, as she was taking in the scenery in front of her. "It sure is, Baby", Nash whispered seductively into her ear, & they spent some time making out, Nash knew that she was not ready to talk yet, so instead, he said, "Let's explore the island", & she agreed without hesitation.

That first evening, Nick & Cassidy took Nadia to a ball game, & it was the best time that they ever had. "She had a fun day", Nick whispered with a smile, as they watched their younger love one sleep, Cassidy nodded in agreement, "She sure did, It was a long one, Let me make you a drink", They tiptoed out of the room, while the baby sleeps without any interruptions. They spent time together, before bed, They hugged & kissed each other, & they went straight to bed, without any interruptions too.

Nash, & Caitlin were having a great day, & even a better evening so far. They checked every part of the island, & had a romantic dinner at a well-known restaurant, & talked about everything, instead of Caitlin's problem. They electrified the dance floor of the club, that they stopped at, & when they got back, & got settled. They spent the whole night, til dawn making love, where the only thing that was heard, was panting, & moaning.