Best Thing: Part D: Chapter Three:

"So Nadia, It's just you & me, Angel, I am your daddy, I am very pleased to meet you, Even though I didn't know a thing about you, since your mother told me a couple days ago", Nash said, as he was bouncing her a little bit in his arms, "Let me gi...

"So Nadia, It's just you & me, Angel, I am your daddy, I am very pleased to meet you, Even though I didn't know a thing about you, since your mother told me a couple days ago", Nash said, as he was bouncing her a little bit in his arms, "Let me give you the tour", he said, as he was taking her around the spacious apartment, she gurgled happily, as she took in everything around her, & giggled when Nash tickled her, he could not help but laugh too, because her laughter was contagious, & he loves being a father for a second time, just after meeting his precious baby girl.

Meanwhile, Caitlin was meeting one of her oldest & best friend, Rachel, for a mani/pedi, she was relieved to be off of "Mommy Duty" for now, & enjoy a day to herself, & just be Caitlin for awhile, Rachel said, "How is it going ?", she asked, as they were getting their pedicures done, "As well as could be expected, I mean we are working on getting back together, It's gonna be a process", Caitlin said with a sigh, Rachel said with a smile, "It won't be forever, Girl, Just give Nash some time, I bet he is having fun with Nadia, & making sure that she is staying safe in the process", Caitlin nodded, knowing very well that Nash will make sure that their daughter will be safe at all times, & won't ever be out of his sight.

Nick adored his new granddaughter, Nash was in awe that Nick never forgot how to handle a baby, she was smiling at him, & was content in his arms, & he, & Nash brought out Cassidy's old baby toys. "I think a trip to the store is in order, Son", Nash nodded in agreement, "I think that you are right, Dad", He made a mental note of what he would need to have, If Nadia ever visits again. "I got to go to poker, Son, I will see you soon", He kissed Nadia on the cheek, & said, "Be good for your daddy, Sweetie, I will see you soon". He left for his evening of fun.

Caitlin was enjoying the massage on her neck, as her nails were drying under the fan, & she moaned out, "This is heaven", "Does this make me a bad mother for liking this more & not being with my kid at the moment ?", she asked, as she looked over at Rachel, "No, You need this, or otherwise you would be in a depression", Caitlin nodded, "I know, I know, I am just missing Nadia, that's all", Rachel said with a knowing smile, "You will be with her soon enough, Now enjoy this special treat", & Caitlin nodded, calmed herself down, & relaxed, as she was enjoying her time with her best friend.

Nash decided to call Cassidy in Paris, & let her know about her new baby sister, & filled her in on what had happened the last couple of days. She promised that she could come home to visit, & spend all the time in the world with them all. "Tell her that her big sister loves her", Cassidy said, Nash promised that he will, when he hung up, Nadia started fussing, then crying her eyes out, "It's okay, Baby Girl, I am gonna call Mommy", & with one hand, He called Caitlin, who was having lunch with Rachel, hoping she could shed some light on why Nadia is crying, while trying every trick in the book to get her to stop.

"Nash, Is everything okay ?", Caitlin asked on the end of the line, "She is crying really loud, I tried every trick that I know of, But she won't stop crying", Nash said, as he was on the verge of crying himself. "Let me her cry, Babe", He put the phone on speaker, & put it near Nadia, "She is just hungry, That's her hungry cry, There is a bottle warmer in the bag, & a couple of bottles. Just placed the warmer on the counter, plug it in, & do up a bottle, I will be there as soon as I can", she said, as she was calming him down. They both hung up at the same time, Nash rushed to do what Caitlin had ordered.

Nadia continued to cry, as Nash was prepping the bottle, "Hold on, Angel, It's coming, It's coming", he said, as he tested it on his arm. Then, He gave it to her, she finished it quickly, & then he burped & changed her. He rocked her to sleep, & then he soon fell asleep too, with her on his chest, Caitlin found them like that, she smiled, cause they made the cutest picture, & she couldn't resist, she snapped a picture on her phone. Nash woke up, & they talked, "You are great at this, Nash, She is gonna love you", Nash said with a sigh, "I hope so", "She will", The Beautiful Woman said confidently, she thanked him for everything, After an hour, after they left, Nash went to Target, so he can redo Cassidy's old room, & turn it into a nursery.