Best Thing: Part H: Chapter Seven:

Cassidy hasn't found a thing, as she went to the club, where Garrett Parkman has been at, She got hit upon, & she rolled her eyes at the responses, that she got

Cassidy hasn't found a thing, as she went to the club, where Garrett Parkman has been at, She got hit upon, & she rolled her eyes at the responses, that she got. She snuck into the office, where she knew that the members' files are kept, as she was making her way out, she was caught by the guard. "Great", she muttered under breath, & she was ready to do battle.

Caitlin was not feeling so good, after being gang-raped. She found as much comfort that she could from the bed, & small blankets, that she was provided with. She felt someone on top of her, "NOOO !!!!", she exclaimed, & kicked him in the balls. "Bitch !", Garrett exclaimed with a growl, & hit her. "Now, Let's see these melons of beauty that you have been hiding. He pulled open her blouse, buttons were flying everywhere, as her toned stomach, & tits were revealed to his leering eyes. He kissed the encased mounds teasingly, & was ready to get his fill of her.

He teased her by playing with the straps of her bra, & then he roughly pulled it down, & tore it off of her body, "Sweet Titties, You sure got a great pair of delicious cherries on you", He mauled them, & molested them", Caitlin moaned, That got Garrett all hot, & bothered. He ripped off her skirt, & thong, He proceeded to take her roughly. Then he left her open, vulnerable, & naked, along with being terrified.

Cassidy was having a tough time with the guard, He was just as good as her. They were giving each other their best. Then she knocked him out, & said, "Come on, Bubba. Let's go & have a chat", She brought him out to the others, & update them at the same time. They are hoping to find Caitlin, & bring her home, safe & sound. Right now, They are focusing on the case. Cause that is what Caitlin would've wanted, & she will work hard to make it happen, Caitlin is family, & you don't fuck.

Caitlin screamed, as she was being violated, Garrett covered her mouth. She was seeing stars, & she couldn't help but let out muffled groans, as he was thrusting hard in her. She lets out some tears, & she thought of Nash, & Nadia, & the possibility that she won't see them ever again, But it comforted her that Nash would take care of her, & in the future for the rest of her life, She fell into a better slumber having that thought.

"You got nothing, I ain't telling you jack shit, So forget it", The Guard, named Conner, said with a confident smile, & he sat back & just relaxed. Harvey said reading over a file, "You think we don't ?", Joe said, "We got you on molesting 6 girls, & 2 more, that are unnamed", Cassidy said, "I think we should leave him with my dad", Nash put a gun against his balls, & cock, "Talk", he commanded angrily, as he was ready to pull the trigger, "Where is Caitlin Cross ?", Cassidy asked, as she in front of him, Conner spilled the beans, & told them everything.Caitlin had no idea, that Garrett made a tape of himself, & Caitlin had sex, "Mmmmm, I nailed myself a hot piece of ass", he thought to himself, as he went to see his AV/Audio Guy, He is gonna love ruining Caitlin's life, & bringing Nash to his knees. "Myers, Send a copy to the SIU, ASAP", He went to his office, & made a couple of phone calls to arrange for Caitlin to be in sex slavery. He will make a hell of lot of money, & escape to Mexico, when the deal is set, & done.