Best Thing: Part E: Chapter Four:

"I can't believe that she didn't tell after all this time, I mean that is cruel to keep a man from his child", Inger Dominguez told her husband, as they were preparing dinner, while their daughter, Luica is sleeping, & Joe nodded, saying, "I think...

"I can't believe that she didn't tell after all this time, I mean that is cruel to keep a man from his child", Inger Dominguez told her husband, as they were preparing dinner, while their daughter, Luica is sleeping, & Joe nodded, saying, "I think it's gonna take Nash awhile to work through his anger, & also to forgive her", Inger said confidently, "I think he will forgive her", Joe kissed her, & said smiling, "I think he will too", & they sat down ate their wonderful meal.

Meanwhile, Nash was actually having fun on getting started with baby stuff at Target, He had the basics, but he needed stuff for the nursery, & he wasn't sure what to get for it. Luckily, There was a wonderful salesperson, who helped him out, & got him organized. She said, "I ssuggest getting new items, as she gets older", & helps him get it into the Cuda, He went home to get started on the room, so Nadia has a place to sleep, every time that she comes over.

Caitlin was relieved that the day was over, & she kissed Nadia "goodnight", & said whispering with a smile, "Goodnight, Baby, Mama loves you so much", & leaves the room, lightly closing the door. She went to change in to a tank top, & shorts pajama set, poured herself a glass of wine, & sat on the couch watching television, while not trying to think of Nash, & how attractive he is. She finally felt sleepy, & went to her room, & slept peacefully for once.

Harvey was surprised to get a phone call from Caitlin, They went out to a wonderful lunch, She didn't beat around the bush, & said, "So, You heard what I did to Nash ?", The Computer Genius nodded, & said, "I am not gonna judge, But I am glad that you are gonna fix this, While you got a chance to do it", he was hit with a pang of sadness. "How are you doing, Harv ?, Really ?", He smiled, & said, "I am doing better as each day passes, But I miss him so much", The Beauty nodded, & said, "If you need anything....", Harvey cut her off, & said, "Thanks, Cait, I mean it", & they focused on enjoying their lunch, & having a pleasant time together.

Cassidy came, & spent some time with her father, before she goes to her apartment, They were working on the nursery, He showed her a picture of Caitlin took of them, from when she spent the day with him, & he told her all about her baby sister. He also explained the situation, & she said simply to him, "Dad, Let the love in, not the hurt", Nash said, "I will, But it will take time", She kissed him on the cheek, after they finished, & said, "See you later", She left, & he went to wash up, & change.

Nash had the nursery all finished, & called Caitlin over, & she brought Nadia over, since the surprise was for her, Caitlin was stunned at how beautiful the room looks, she said, "Thank you so much for this, Nash", There was an awkward moment, & he said, "I wanted to do this for her". It was late, Caitlin asked, "Can we stay here ?", Nash said, "Of course", The Small Family went to get settled for bed. Nash didn't know if he could survive the temptation in front of him, that was Caitlin Cross.

Three months later, Things were a little bit better between the couple, & Nash invited Caitlin & Nadia to move in with him, & Nick was absolutely thrilled with this, & they got settled into a routine. One night, Nash was using the toilet, she bumped into him, as she was getting ready for bed. "Sorry, Nash", & they shared a hot, & passionate kiss, Nash broke it, & said, "I am sorry, Caitlin, But I need time, & I am not ready to forgive you yet", she nodded sadly, as they both went to separate bedrooms.