Best Thing: Part J: Chapter Nine:

Caitlin was fucked, when she was being strapped into a machine, & she knew that she was not gonna be shown any mercy, The Beauty was opened, exposed, & vunerable to the leering looks of the sleazy men, who were oogling her

Caitlin was fucked, when she was being strapped into a machine, & she knew that she was not gonna be shown any mercy, The Beauty was opened, exposed, & vunerable to the leering looks of the sleazy men, who were oogling her. She hopes that Nash, & the others aren't late, & that Garrett & co can be stopped for good. For now, She is gonna do whatever she has to do in order to survive.

Nash was feeling better after his batteries recharged, & he was at his desk ready to rock, & roll. Mullin came by with his report, & showed his friend the plans for the riot, & Nash smiled, & said, "You are a genius, Eric, I mean it, They won't expect us coming like this". The SWAT Commander smiled, "I thought you might like this, Buddy", The Head of the SIU said turning serious, "I want this carried out, By you, No one else needs to know, Except our squads, Got it ?", Eric nodded, & said, "Yes, Sir", & they went to organize everything.

Caitlin winced, as she was being whipped, "You think that you are such a big man, Treating women like this, You are a little boy with a little dick, People aren't gonna remember you", she was satisfied to get that little sting in. Garrett was pissed, "You, Bitch, I will teach you respect !", he exclaimed, as he undid his pants, & thrusted into her, & slapping her abused ass, as the other men were getting all hot & bothered, They egged him on, as she was crying out, & tears were falling down her face.

Nash, Mullin, & their squads figured out the possible areas where Caitlin was being held at, They showed up at the old factory district, & they were looking at all possiblities. "Captain, I think this is the spot", Mullin said showing him on a map, that he had with him. Nash said, "I agree", He turned to the group, "Let's step it up, & move out", Mullin said, "All right, You heard the man", & they went into their positions.

Caitlin was ready to die, & she hoped that Garrett, or his friends would end it, & just put her out of her misery, "You like it ?, I know you do, You Slut", he said seductively. He slaps her ass, & exclaims, "Yeah, Baby !", He fucks her like someone who has so much experience. She just thought of her love for Nash, & that made the pain bearable. Garrett finished with a grunt, as he came. Then he had his friends finish her off.

Nash Bridges signaled Joe, Cassidy, & Harvey, They nodded to indicate that they understood. "On my mark, Mullin.....", The Handsome Captain waited, & exclaimed, "Go !", & everyone broke in an military fashion, & spread out. They got half of the suspects, & the other half in a shootout, that happened rapidly. Nash, Harvey, & Joe were finding themselves surrounding Garrett, who held Caitlin with a gun to her stomach.

"Captain, I should've known that you don't follow directions well, Okay, I don't either, I had a piece of this fine ass", He smirked, as he licked the side of her face. The Former MCD Officer cringed, & lets out her tears of fear coming out. "Let her go", Nash said through gritted teeth, He raised his weapon, Joe, & Harvey followed suit.

"You guys are so stupid, I love cops who are tough", Garrett said tauntingly smirking at them. "Then you will love me", Cassidy said full of confidence, as she had her gun drawn, & raised it to his head, "You got confidence, & balls, Kid", "Comes with the badge, Now let her go, Asshole", He was ready to fire, but Cassidy was faster, & got him in the arm, Everyone came, & cleared the scene, Garrett was arrested, & Caitlin was taken to the hospital, as soon as the ambulance arrived.