Prologue

She is walking  on a road silently.. tears are continuously dropping down on her cheeks..
Memories  are flashing  in her mind.. How much she wishes that all that remorse events which happened to them become a  dream.. a nightmare..and once she opened  her eyes after closing .it.. . everything  becomes normal.... but alas... it's not going to happen..!!!

She  realized after her few walks that soon she reaches  at the same place which always  provide her enormous  content of happiness... where she had spend and created many beautiful  memories... where they made many memorable  memories..

suddenly  she felt some one presence from her behind..like some one following her...!!

She started feeling  scared and  so  nervously  started taking  fast steps.....

She knows  soon she reached  at the safer place..on her way..  she hit with  someone  from her front and the person hold him before she stumbled.. and as soon as with scared eyes she looked at the person... her all fear gone..

" Arnav.. . "  before she said further looking at the person... He  put handkerchief  on her mouth... after which she became  unconscious.. He held her and lift her in his arms by looking  at her in guiltyness... !