Dinner Date

She came out wearing red gown.. in which she is looking breathtaking gorgeous... today first time she is wearing gown in front of her... she too feel shy and also blushing from inside seeing his intense gaze...

He too feel handsome as well as hot in this look.. he is wearing blue jeans with white shirt over it... like a hot college dude.. after a long time she looked him at this outfit... she feel lucky, blessed like always to have him and soon her intense gaze change into loving gaze and she pray to her devi Maaiya to save his arnavji from all the bad evil.. to always keep him save and happy..

As soon as she reached near his car.. she and arnav both looked at the gate where her bhabhi , antra , is standing.. they wave at them.. she too smiled at them and then left inside...

As soon as she left...

" someone looking so hot.. " she said and then blushed at her own statement.. and looked down..

" to impress such gorgeous lady... I have to look little bit fine.. isn't..? " he said holding her waist and pushing her lightly towards himself...

" arnavji..! Leave what if someone see us... " she said blushing..

" I don't care what other say Khushi and Ya regarding our family.. I think..they are not anywhere and if by any chance they see us also.. then also not any problem as now we are engaged and soon to get married... so.. I don't think some one is having any problem if we doing little bit of romance.. " said arnav teasing her..

" keep your romance save for the future dinner...am not interested for now.. " she pushed him in a funny way.. and started opening gate of car but he immediately do that for her..

And then too sat in a car and started driving..

She looked intently outside and sometimes just watched her engagement ring... arnav noticed it and put his one hand on her right palm which is near his seat..

She look at him..

"here whole me is siting and you instead of paying attention at me... paying attention at my ring.. "

" leave my hand and drive properly arnavji... I follow strict rule and regulations in driving... " she teased and acted like a teacher while saying all this...

" OK.. Leave I think you are only on a plan to spoil my romantic mood.. " and he leave her hand faking anger..

She giggled and after few seconds kissed him on his cheek.." I too have a right to teased you arnavji... " and then immediately arnav stop the car... She looked at him confused..

And before she reacted he pull her and kissed her on her lips... and before she reacted back he leave her and started driving again...

he looked at her and smirk and said
" I too have a right to do some fun with you... " she hot him on his shoulder and then put her head on his shoulder and then enjoy the ride in each other company...

At restraunt arnav booked all Khushi fav's dishes so without giving any order her favorite came but he got surprise when his favorite dishes too came on a table..

" waiter.. But..? " he is about to asked to the waiter when Khushi interrupted looking at the waiter..

" No.. You please go.. We have no problem.. " waiter nodded and left

Arnav looked confusingly at Khushi..

" am too soon be Khushi arnav Singh raizada... so am too now learning giving shocking surprises.... ." Khushi said happily to arnav..

" but Khushi...! How you know about details.. "Arnav asked wanted to know..

" Maa help me... Antra MA..! " she said smiling... arnav too first shocked but then be OK... now a days he started feeling like having a normal family...

His mother do shopping for him... his father didn't spoke much now also but he came home during the food time and they all eat together... sometimes talk about each other works also... so it feels slowly slowly they started becoming normal...

He smiled... " Ya that will be possible..." he replied ..

" she gave me information about your booking and then I too arrange and plan all your favorite by contacting them and introducing my self as your fiance... " she continued...

" and I loved it.. " he said kissing her hand...

And then they made each other ate too... sometimes...

After that arnav asked Khushi for a dance and she join him on the dance floor...

He booked a space for themselves so that they privately dance there... without any one disturbance... and here also Khushi surprise him by organizing violen player as he booked music according to her taste...

" oh Khushi.. I love you... " he said burying his head in her hair and shoulder as they are facing each other while dancing.... His hand is around her waist and her both hands on his shoulder and they are swaying their legs and staring at each other eyes forgetting the world...

" I love you too arnav ji.. " she said too burying her head in his chest when he back from her shoulder...

He then after few seconds twirl her around and kissed near her ear.. and then do some more ball dance with him... she too kiss him on his cheeks sometimes...

And then arnav indicate the men to leave them alone and as soon as they leave... she get it what is coming next... they both share an eye lock and kissed each other...

" Arnav beta we have not any problem .. If you came a little bit late" mandakini gave cheesy smile to him.. and he nodded with a smile but internally he too know that mandakini is only faking her love for Khushi and him..

From the time arnav 'a mother tell her that arnav parents whole property is on arnav' a name.. she started behaving good with Khushi and him..

But he didn't have any problem as long as Khushi didn't effected...

" mandakini..! Are you mad... you sent a girl to outside with him and that too at night..and still talk with him so sweetly... "

Khushi's maternal uncle, mandakini brother interrupted them.. he too didn't liked Khushi much as he loves his sister a lot.. and for him Khushi is a person by whom his sister is not happy so from the young age he too didn't treat Khushi well as his niece...

Arnav too didn't liked this man.. he all the time only glare at every one.. whenever talk with anyone.. He is about to defend him when Khushi mother interrupted...

" No Bhaiya.. Leave it.. ...well.. He is fiance of her.. so what's problem in this.. "

" make them do whatever they want to... that is why kids are smoking now a days... " and then he left moving his head in a denial manner...

Arnav about to say something but Khushi stop him.. and her mother too left from there...

" No need to say anything arnavji... we know we don't do anything wrong and he is not any that important that we explain to him anything... " Khushi replied ... and hugged him and then continued..
" OK.. Now you too leave.. it's already night.. " she turned around and looked all around and kissed him on his cheek..

" bye. . Good night.. " she spoke fastly and move back..

" good night. ..! Bye.. " he too smiled and response and then he is about to left when last time peck her on her cheeks and then left smiling at her.. She too first shock at his shock turned but then smiled at him...

Both are unaware that this there last happy night... before their big hurdles..