Marriage Proposal

" Khushi.. I never thought am too having someone in my life who will love me unconditional... I never believe that strangers also become close to each other by love and care...and became so close that consider each other as their life.. but now I believe that no, I too have some one who love me unconditional... .. I started believing when you came in my life and we started loving each other.. " he said all this holding her hands... She knew what he wanted to say further...

From the time of his indirect Confession which told everything when he wanted to gave his money for her studies they understood that they love each other... but still he waited for her graduation to be completed so that after which he proposed her officially for marriage...

" Khushi I love you.. and love you forever .. it never decreases because it increases every day by getting your love.. I know Khushi our love never need marriage for commitment because love is already a commitment...but still for you , for us...so that we too bind in a sacred bond I want to marry you Khushi.. Will you marry me..? "

Khushi had tears in her eyes... and she not able to say anything.. she just hug him tightly.. and he too hugged her back...

" You did not replied... " he asked after few seconds...

what said to you.. you already  speak everything ... I didn't  knew my arnavji speaks so much.." she broke  the hug smiling...

Then cupped his face and continued.. " after baba.. You are the only  one who gave me selfless love... who gave me hope that I too saw a dream of  having a normal family .. arnavji.. whether you propose  me or not.. whether we get married  or not.. but am yours... and always will be.. yes arnavji.. am dying to.. "

shut up Khushi..!  "  he shouted angrily.. removing her hands.. she feared due to his shout but then   confused what make him angry but then realized  it.."  never ever in a slip of tongue also speak about your de.." he said cupping her cheeks.. but didn't  complete.. " my arnavji.. Why you love me  so much..don't  worry arnavji as long as I have you nothing happens  to me... "  she said holding his cheeks and then rubbing his forehead with her..

" OK... Yes! arnavji.. am eagerly waiting to marry you... " she said smiling  and then peck his lips and turned around blushing..

This is the first time she peck him that's why blushing... she hide her face in her palms.. Arnav with a teasing  expression  put his hand around her "it 'a OK Khushi... Now you too started practicing all these things.. after marriage  you have to learnt more than this.."  she blush more and hit him on his chest.. and hide her face in his chest..

" OK.. OK.. relax !  now am not going to tease you.. at least let's  complete the thing  which you started.. " he said looking at her and she looked at him confused but understand when he come closer  and then  she too join and they kissed each other...

Khushi came out of her memory... and smiled.. From that day when   arnav proposes her for marriage to today... finally  is the day come when  they are sure that now soon they got married...
" Where my sweet sister- in-law loss..!?  Let me guess.. in his future  husband  dream..?  " Anita teased her..

bhabhi... " and she hugged him..."  am so happy.. thank you for always understanding  Bhaiya for me.. " continued  Khushi..