Epilogue

He put a viel on her forehead and looked at her through the mirror by holding her from the back side...

" gorgeous...! " he said kissing her cheeks...

And she blushed....

" common Khushi... Now it's been almost three years of our marriage.. You are going to be mother of our child and still blushing so much..!! " he teased her...

" so what you want... I became shameless like you...! " she teased him back turning around and then peck him on his lip...

" achaa... Then what was that..! " Arnav said amusingly.. and she hide her face in his chest and he put his hand around her.....

" That is thank you greet... as today me and our baby... ( she said broking hug and holding her belly which is coming out as she is nine months pregnant now...) both are very happy by the way you decorate me...!! " Khushi smiled..

" My honour..!! ( arnav said smiling and kneeling his head a little bit.. then kissed her forehead and bulging out belly..and said ) today is such a big day for my two most important person so I want to do this...!!.. "

" but arnavji.. Am looking very fat now days..!! My figure.. " she complain looking into the mirror..

" seen by my eyes.. You are looking still as much as beautiful to me as you looked when I first saw you in a garden...!!
Like an angel..!!! and by seen your belly with you... it always reminds me that how because of you only we got such precious gift in our life.... Our baby..!! "

" aww.. I love you arnavji..!!! " Khushi turned around..and cupped his face and continue.." and thank you to you too...for this.. and for loving me so much...!!! "
And then she peck him and closed her eyes.. arnav smiling at her cute antics.. cupped her face and kissed her... and she too reciprocated...

After broking of kiss.. arnav relaxed her and then holding her hand... he is about to left when antra too came there...

" my bahu is looking so gorgeous..!! "

" arrey arnav.. I think you should also open beautician shop... " Aman too came from behind with rimjhim.. and teased him...

" Don't tease my brother Aman...! At least he know something apart court and all.. " rimjhim , who is right now wife of Aman too.. said coming beside arnav...

" why not.. I tease them in front of my nephew niece also..!! " Aman said smiling...

" achaa.. Aman bhai... But be aware.. then Mr and Mrs arnav Singh raizada also not leave you too as nothing can hide from them..!! " Khushi teased him and rimjhim blushed...

Antra smiled seeing their bond.. and feel happy for them...

" achaa.. Left some talk for future also.. " antra said and indicate everyone to leave...

" let's go..!! " Arnav said still holding Khushi's hand then called his mother and indicate her to hold Khushi from the other side and then they both indicating rimjhim and Aman too..look at their close one picture who they losed and started coming out in a hall where Khushi baby shower is going to happen...

Arnav and Khushi always dream and wanted a family and today through love they got that...!!

After two years..

" aashu...! " a girl of 5 years is running behind a boy of seven years... and she is about to catch him when...

Girl is about to fall.. her parents about to hold her when boy himself turn and hold her..

" are you alright mini...!! " he asked looking worriedly at her hands whether she got any harm or not..

She nodded no... and then smile at him..she turned back and looked at her parents also and give them too an assuring smile...

" chalo.. we play again..!! " she said cutely to a boy...

" No.. You already safe from falling.. we play by sitting... you rest..! " he said holding her hand and make her sit and too sat beside her... and they started playing by their hands...

All this scene is saw by arnav Khushi who came here on the same garden where they met first time.. taking their little daughter arushi...
They smile at each other seen this scene as this reminds them of their first meet...their bond... which too started as caring of each other and then falling for each other too..

They sat on a bench as arnav is holding arushi and Khushi is putting her head over his shoulder and hugging him by putting his one hand around him..

He kissed her palm..

" I love you...! "

" love you too.. "she replied kissing over his shoulder and remaining in that position only...

And then they listen their baby voice and they laugh and said in a union...

" Ya.. We love you too baby...!! "

And then they started playing with her too...

One Fine Day... they met here by losing every hope of having a family and after that... one Fine Day came when they got a family...!!!!