Silence & Silent Love

" No need to do hardwork here to escape... it's of no use... " said arnav politely to Khushi... and closing curtains of Windows of the room in which she is kept...

She looked at him shockingly... how he knew that she thought.. is he putting cameras also.. and then she watched all around but didn't find any.. ...

" and don't worry in a few days I myself leave you to your home... and until you are here.. neither me nor I allow anyone to harm you... I hope I have your this trust Khushi until now also.. " he said sitting in front of her on bed intently looking into her eyes...

" Khushi.. please listen..! "

" just leave arnav ji.. I need time.. I don't want to show your face for now.. " her last convo flashed in their mind...

And she immediately looked down.. and didn't said anything.. Just nodded..

But when arnav about to stand up ... She spoke " why.. Why arnavji all this...? ( he looked at her but she didn't ) I already told you that I need some time before meeting you again.. then what happened that you have to connect with me again and like this..!"

He immediately looked at her and about to cupped her face but stop which she too observe and feel hurt too.. He stand up and replied "believe me Khushi! If you not wanted then am too not want to come in your life... But here it's not related to my want Khushi.. and other than I don't want to discuss anything.."

" arnavji...please leave.. "

" Khushi! is it so suffocating for you to be here in my presence then fine.. am not come near you but whether you want or not you have to be here.. " he said holding her shoulder and then left from there..

a lone tear escape from her eyes..

" mam.. Your food. " after few minutes a lady come and bring food for Khushi..

Arnav too come before in her room to asked for dinner but then they have discussion in which he left from there but then after few minutes he sent a maid to her..

" No I don't want to eat now...!! "

" mam please have it.. Otherwise sir too not ate his dinner as I asked him to have it but he said that he ate it when you have it... so mam please have it otherwise I know sir make me have it but neither he ate nor you"

" Where the hell he is.. so stubborn sometimes he is.. " she said standing up irritating..

" in other room.. of this guest house.. "

" OK go and told him what I said you now.. "

Arnav came in a dinning area and saw that Khushi is siting there and make plates of two people...

" if you have any problem I can ate insid.. "

" if I have a problem why I asked neeta to called you here... I myself ate inside.. "she interrupt him..

" OK.. ".. he said and sit on a chair and she sat opposite of him..

When she gave plate to him which she serving before there hands touched each other and they share an eye lock.. but then they itself ignore and start eating their dinner... they sometimes stare glances also at each other while eating.. there is a silence there...
It's very new for them.. Before there is no hesitation ...no formalities between them like this...

At night... he came to check her whether she slept properly or not and see him restless...

And he will not able to see her like that so immediately went bear her and touched her shoulder

" are you okay Khushi..!? " he saw first she scared but then relaxed...

" am fine.." she seems fine now a little bit...

" am just next to your room... you can call me if you want..it's already night.. sleep OK.. " he said and in a comforting way touched her shoulder..

She nodded and go to the bed and arnav about to left and as soon as he reached at the door he felt that she hold his hand...

" what? " he turned and asked...

" will you too slept in this room.. there is a couch here.. I slept there.. you slept on bed.. Actually am fee.. "

" I slept Khushi... you don't need to give me explanation ... I can see in your eyes that you are feeling scared.." he said politely.. and Khushi eyes become mist seeing his so much concern.. do she stare at him for some second but then remember something and broke her eye lock and leave his hand too lightly..

Khushi is about to go near couch when he said " you slept there
( indicating bed) I sleep there...."

" but..! " Khushi interrupted..

" Khushi I can manage... I used too for this.. so I can.. " and then he fastly go there and laid at there and immediately close his eyes so that Khushi again not denied..

After few minutes open his eyes and again closed peacefully when saw that Khushi had slept.. unaware that she is awaken.. she thought " how can you love me so much arnavji..? "

" I knew Khushi you still love me a lot.. and one day we will be one..!! " thought arnav...

Both the love birds then started thinking their beautiful memories which they spent together ... so that they drifted into sleep peacefully...