Fruitful Results

" Anita.. We get only one good boy for that girl.. and you did not believe in his dignity only.."

" mumma.. arnav is the only boy who deserve Khushi.. And rohit.. don't  forget  he do so many  things  for Khushi.. which you never able to do.. Why you always  ignore his good points  over your choice.. "

Rohit looked at them  guiltily..

Rohit realize that Anita not saying anything  wrong... arnav is not any bad boy  and do so many things  for Khushi that he himself never able to stop Khushi from meeting  him..and try to  force always his choice on her...

" now... In what thoughts you loss.. that girl is really  sinister... first make my husband ... "

mom stop.. from the time that innocent  girl entered inside this house you only  ON on your blaming  game... " he continued "  now.. Am not able to listen anything  for her.. And Anita you are right.. whether Vicky is culprit or not.. arnav is going to marry Khushi.. if Khushi wants.. "

Anita is happy.. She is happy  for arnav.. at least arnav got fruitful  results  for his unconditional  love...

" Arnav  ji how it is..?  "

Arnav has tears in his eyes.. before that no one one knitted  anything  for him.. and here she made scarfs, sweaters for him..

You are just eighteen Khushi but how talented you are and you made all these specially for me.. I just.. " she chin up his face and worriedly  asked.."  what happened  arnavji..? ..  Some thing happened? "

Khushi .. No one never do such things for me like you do.. makes my favorite dishes, asked about my studies,  made all these things for me . and so on..I just love all this your care and attention.. You are gem.. " and he hugged her tightly.. she too hugged him back..

mee too started feeling  like a family near you arnav ji.... " and they broke the hug...

"  if I am like a family for you then why you not take money  from  me for your  studies... " she looked at him..

come sit.. " he made her sit on a bench..."  Khushi ... we told everything  about our family  conditions  to each other.. and after knowing  that we both know that the completeness that we get from each other is we never get in a past... we just not say we really feel each other  as family.. Khushi ( he cupped her face)  I don't  do any favour you on you.. I do all this for my  own  happiness  because  it lies in your success.. ( Khushi has tears in her eyes)...

He kissed her forehead... and continued.." Khushi... You are not just my friend  but my everything.. You understand  what I mean  " she looked at him intently and nodded.. " You already  wasted your one year by refusing.. but now I think after my this Confession  that how important  you are for me.. you do not object this... " she had tears and she nodded and hugged him..."  and still you want to do something  then make more such things  for me.... " he tried  to change the mood.. she broke the hug  and "  obviously  arnavji "...

And then he leave her to the house..
Khushi.. we reached..!  " she came from her tarance and he is about to left when Khushi stopped him and kissed his cheek "  you are too my everything .. " and then she blushed.. put her both hands on her cheeks and ran from there...

let's go.....! " shouted Vicky pulling her hands.. He as soon as got info that arnav with inspector  Aman is going to come here.. He decided to take her to some other place...

guards you all have responsibility  that they both don't  leave from there alive.." he said indicating at their guns...

" No.. Leave you moron leave me.." he put bandage on her mouth... Khushi tried to open her hands and tried to stop herself from his pulling but all her tried  ness  gone in vain....

He slapped  her again to  try to make her contorable.. 

He make her sat in a car.. He take her to any other empty godown  and again going  to slap her when someone  stopped  his hands.. and Khushi too looked in that direction  and found her life.. her arnavji..

She had tears and he too have seeing her in this condition...

Arnav punched  hard on his face..and gave two three more punches.. due to  which he fall backwards.. Aman caught him... And then he immediately  looked at Khushi and she ran and hug him completely.. he too buried her head in his chest and hugged her completely.. he broke hug and kissed her on her face every part.. her cheeks, her forehead, everywhere just to sure she is fine .. tears are flowing from their eyes...

" what you think we don't catch you.. we already know  that you got info our coming.. because the person who tell you is now our under control  and he called you because  of our orders..." Vicky angrily looked at him.. some two more police men came their... and as soon  as they came to caught him..

" one minute  Aman..!  " he said staring at Khushi cheek which is become red and his eyes become angry by feeling her pain... she too understand  and try to cool down him by cupping her face.. he hold her hand and take her in front of Vicky.."  slapped  him Khushi.. slapped  by thinking  every bad things which he done to you.. "

Khushi thinking all his wicked bad smile and staring ,  his making her unconscious  by mixing something  in her drink , the way he kidnapped  her from the autorikshaw ,  then his slaps..and talks in which he said he sell her.. And she slapped  him hard on both of her cheeks... "

how dare you to say to me that you sell me..  ( and she again slapped both her cheeks.. Arnav too going to hit him by listening  this but Khushi stopped  him.. she continued..) " Are you forget that my devi Maaiya  always there for me and she sent arnav ji for me who is always there for me.." 

" it's  not enough  Khushi.. Slapped  him more.. firstly  he try to defame some girl pride and secondly  of my Khushi.. he deserve more"  angrily arnav again going to  hit him but Khushi stopped him again.. and Aman too..

" take him away Aman.. I don't  want to see him near my Khushi or anybody else.. "

" don't  worry  arnav.. I will be taken care  of  that... You took Khushi by your car and am going by police car..OK Khushi  see you soon.. " he smiled..

She smiled  too at him "  thank you"
He nodded  and left...

Arnav Khushi  stare each other.. he wipe her tears and she too do the  same ..

" my share of kisses  left..!  " she said poutingly  and kissed him on his face...
now happy..?  " he asked teasingly she smiled while blushing.. and nodded.. he pick her in his arms... and take her to the car...