Lose And Comfort

" Where they are..? " she asked worriedly and shaking continuously ..

" They are taken to the emergency ward section ...have a serious injury and one.." but before nurse completed her statement ..she broke down and about to fall listening injury point but his brother hold him and try to console her by hugging her tightly..tears are continuously flowing from their eyes...

"Khushi control your self.. have faith and hope..." Rohit speak try to controlling him..

Seeing all this... nurse too feel bad but she had to say further to inform them...

" Am sorry to inform you that one person in those three is no more in this world...!! "

They both like a statue and shocked look at them...

" The old one..man ..akshit sing.." Nurse completed before that Khushi in a hurt spoke..." Papa...Arnav 's dad.." tears flows from her eyes...

" No...how this possible..." Antra with Anita enter inside the hospital...

Khushi and Rohit hold her..

" Khushi...this is not possible ...oh God..!why you do this.." antra feel bad and hurt for akshit...

" Khushi .. how arnav's going to handle this...how he felt...! " Antra said holding khushi...

" Maa .. please don't cry ..try to hold yourself..." Khushi hugged her and try to console her..

" Nurse how are other two..will they two fine na...? " Khushi fearly asked to the nurse...as one loss already they saw ...not want to listen another loss...

" They both are in OT ... doctor treat them there..one boy is having a minor surgery only (she relaxed for it but feel hurt listening another statement...) " But about old lady..she has serious injuries..."

" Oh god... please make them safe... please I beg you..." Rohit cried and pray while anita console him and too herself feeling hurt...

She is looking outside the room where Arnav is treating...and cried bitterly...
Many thoughts are roaming in her mind ...will Arnav be safe or not...if something happens to her...she died...she will not able to live one second after that..
How she told him about Papa..why devimaiya took Papa from them...
One day before this incident how happy they are..then why all this happened...
She prayed for her mother too... it's true she never considered her as her daughter but she always want her and also understand her as her mother....and pray for her well being...

She closed her eyes and try to gain strength by remembering her devimaiya and the time she spent with Arnav.... because it is says that good memories always gave US strength to fight with bad one ....and her most of good memories is only with him...
She wish if Arnav is here how most of her grief felt less...and seems that he listens her need and devimaiya too listen it...
OT gate of arnav's room open and doctor came out..she is sitting on a bench which is place between arnav's and mandakini room...so Anita is sitting with her so when gate open she is so loss in her thoughts that she didn't observe it , when Anita put hand on her shoulder she looked at the doctor's direction ... doctor said to them as everyone looking at them...... "arnav's is fine ... anyone meet him... but one person at a time...." Before everyone said anything to her she rushes inside.....

" Arnav ji... " tears are continuously flowing from her eyes... fall on his shoulder and sometime on his face... according to the way Khushi hugged him... sometimes near his face to hold him more or sometime tightly touching on his shoulder...

" I know nothing happens to you... You never leave your Khushi alone here... " she kissed at his shoulder...

And try to cupped his face and start caressing his face.. so that he will not hurt by any chance with her action..

She just looked at him lovelngily... without saying anything... suddenly after 20 minutes he started opening his eyes...

She is looking at him and loss in his face... and holding his palm tightly in his first... When she felt some moments in her fingers too by his little moment.. she came from his tarance and cupped his face...

" arnavji... " he open his eyes and looked at her.. At starting he became tensed seeing her state as tears are continuously flowing from his eyes... After few seconds he gain all conscious and remember why he is here.. Their talk with mandakini aunt.. then that accident.. and after few seconds he became unconscious so didn't remember anything further...

" Khushi...! " he try to console her but she immediately hold him and hugged him by putting her head beside his chest... as he got minor injury on his head... which now treated by doctor...

" don't say anything arnavji... Am fine... Now you are okay.. am too become fine... you have to be strong arnavji ( she said this after remembering about his dad..) .. I know you will be... and don't worry am always there for you... besides you... " she said all this silently and slowly to him.. by taking care of his health in her mind.. as she is very close to his ears so she knows he listens everything ... she then kissed on his bandage which is on his forehead and cupped his face by her palm..

" You okay na... I called doctor still... to check you... "

" Khushi...! " he slowly speak and make her stop...

" am fine... What about papa... And aunty... " he asked further...

She knows this has to be answer some how in coming time... but she didn't know that time is just now... but she knows that how his arnavji and it's obvious he asked about them...

They both hugged each other... She tried to console him and he too to her. ..

Who knows that on this accident they loss their close one such like that...

One his dad.. and other her mother..

Ya... Mandakini too take last breath just few seconds before...

When arnav knew about his dad... he broke down.. how Khushi handle him that she only knows when they listen that mandakini condition also became severe and she called all her family members including arnav and Khushi too..

So by putting arnav carefully on a moving chair.. they went in her room... And on their shock when they enter... Mandakini apologize to Khushi and blessed arnav Khushi together by showing her hand...and then she took her last breath..

First time in a life Khushi gain her mother blessings.. she is happy for that but that happiness also she can't feel now as grief of losing her mother occupied her heart...

Rain drops are pouring on them ..still they both can can feel each other's tears which may be not saw in this rain drops... and also that they the two looked each other... they are just returned after giving funeral to their close one who they loss just a day before...

Aman too came there to participate in their sad part... Every member of their family is crying and sad there and they know that they will be but still they try to console them and after consoling them.. they both looked at each other and try to console each other through their eyes...

And now they are at their place to console each other... they immediately hugged each other...

" it 's all very hurting arnavji... But please hold your self... Please don't cry.. "

" you yourself cried and said to me not too.. First you stop cry.. "

" mumma and papa.. "

" are there for us... Always.. I know..." Arnav completed her statement while wiping her tears while she do the same with him... and they still hugging each other try to remove each other hurt by giving comforting to each other...

Two lovers try to console each other in their saddest part...