Kidnapped

" ahh.. " she woke up with a feeling of pain in her head...

She open her eyes and found  herself in a darkness.. She panicked... this darkness always  make her scared.. but where she is..

Last time  she remembered  she is with Vicky.. her brother's best friend..
He take her to a party by her brother permission  and at there she took a drink offered by him.. and after that she remembered  nothing..

When whole this memory flashes in her mind... His fear increases more..

She is walking  in a darkness  filled room while thinking  all this..

" Vicky.. "hey devi Maaiya " .. she don't  found her cell phone  also nearby which she bought to the  party with her..she thought  if she had it now then definitely  call him or her brother...

" Vicky... Is there  some  one.. How I came here  " she shouted  and tried to find switches or door.. as soon as she found switches and about to on it.. she felt someone touches her from the back side and that person itself on the  switches..

She immediately  turned around and found Vicky behind  her as a person  who  switched  on the  light... He is looking  at her with cunning  smile...

" Vicky.. Where you bought me.. Why am here.. Leave my side.. I have to go home... Bhaiya must be waiting  for me.. " she said without  looking  at him.. his look never gave comfort  to her.. But when he not move aside and when she tried to go from other way and he blocked her way at that time also.. she panicked  more..

why you are not allowed  me to go.. I have to go home.. "

Khushi .. U think am such fool that I allow  you to go so easily  when my intention  are clearly  to entrap you.. " that make her confusion  more clearer and she shivered as well as panicked ..

what do you mean.. You entrap me.. Why.. Are you mad.. If Bhaiya knows about you.. "

No one knows  about you Khushi.. Because  this place is far away from city.. And soon I replace  you from here also to your new destination.. "
He said coming  nearer  to her..

don't  dare to come near me.. Otherwise neither  my brother nor he  leave you.. "

" Ur brother  not soon mistrust  on me..and  arnav Singh raizada.. Your boy friend.. He make you free you think.. but my dear he will too not find  you so easily and if he found you some day.. then I bet he will not accept  you.. Because  at that time may be you are found by him at some bar.. "

She slapped  him.."  shut up you b******... First fall I knew my devi Maaiya  make him found me.. and second in any condition  he found me I knew his love for me never changes.. "

He angrily took steps near her.."  really.. "

She scared and moved back and try to find something  or exit to protect  her but then his next sentence relax her some for sometime...

don't  worry .. Am not going  to  touch you.. . wanted that so much..but that desire  I complete after that  also.. when I got sufficient  price  for you..which happens   by tomorrow  "

He said all this and after that laughed a loud.. She is relaxed  for a now that he will not touch her and by Tomorrow  arnav   will surely  found her..

" guards.. " two three men came from other room to this room.. and she noted that this room  has only one exit which open to other room so it means that exit of this house is may be found from that room..