Marriage..

" these dresses really look good on you beta..!  " antra  said holding her cheek  by her finger of one hand and showing dresses to her by her other hand...

Khushi smiled while holding the dresses and nodded..

" thank you MA..!  "

"  when you are saying MA to me then from where this thank you came...!  Achaa.. Where is your would be husband... didn't  I told him too.. that he too be  present here... "  antra asked to her by  looking around  for  arnav...

" I told him ma... he is not going to the  clinic ... I asked the guard bhaiya...  a when he cut my call saying he called me back after few minutes..!
Don't  know  where he is gone this time of  morning .... " Khushi replied little bit frustrated... and annoying...

"  You know MA.. Even in shopping mall.. he didn't  show any interest neither allowed me to bargain..!  "  she is about to continue  further when..

"  obviously.. Who do bargaining for 50 rupees Khushi..!.. "

They hear arnav' s voice...

"  Where..!... "   both the lady asked in Union but then stooped immediately..

"  we are talking about you only ... and you came..!  Where are you  going..? "antra asked this time...

"  didn't  Khushi  told you... to be here..?.. " she continued  further...

"  MA.. actually  he was searching for an option to escape from the shopping..!  Isn't  arnavji..?  " Khushi teased him..

"  yes.. Obviously ... If I have to do with ladies... and specially with you.. " Arnav too teased back flicking her nose.. she pout.. annoyingly..

"  what do you mean... I am not stupid to trust easily on shopkeeper..and become foolish.. that is why I do bargaining...but you don't  understand  you have doctor  mind not like teacher's..!!  "  she reply putting hand on her waist...

"  OK.. Both of you... you both completed their thus fighting session after some time... first came arnav and told me your selection also...!!  "

Arnav came and select few dresses for him according  to their ladies  choices.. and arnav Khushi too gift antra which they selected for her...

"  OK.. so regarding marriage day.. you both already selected and purchased na..?  " antra asked...

Actually  arnav Khushi decided they purchase clothes by their selection for each other for a marriage  day...!!

"  yes MA..!  ( arnav replied while  removing a Bangle from a packet which he bought ,  they understood where he gone..he make her wear those bangles  ... and continue..)  and I  obviously  wear that dress only in which Khushi do this great extent of hardwork  in bargaining.. for fifty rupees of price ...!!  " Arnav teased again and Khushi hit him and antra show him a angry glare...

"  am just doing fun my ladies.. I know she is gem.. " ( he replied and then whisper looking at her...) and I love my this sweet get.. .!!  "

Khushi is enter in arnav's  room to check whether he is ready or not...
And as soon as she entered.. arnav pulled her more towards himself by pulling her hands and then pinned her to the wall...

She first become startled... but then looked at him with shocked eyes... and when he pinned her and coming closer to her.. his heart beat started racing... as she knows what happened later... and  by herself too lost and  drowning in that eyes of him... she too closed her eyes too feel his kiss.. and after few seconds they both are missing each other...

After broking a kiss..

Arnav took her mehndi filled hands which is now of deep red colour and kissed her palm...

" arnavji... We have to leave... ceremony  is.. " Khushi tried to speak controlling  her self from going into loss world again...

"  I know... ( he interrupt.... and then continue...)  but I wanted  to colour my  bride first in handy colour...!  "

"  would be...!  " she correct him..
stepping back little bit...

"  You already my bride from the day.. You accept me... and  started loving  me so unconditionally...!  " he said holding her from waist and and pushing her little bit towards himself..
They both share an eye lock and then arnav put hands on a nearby bowl of haldi... and applied it on her cheek.. tracing his fingers slowly slowly.. she closed her eyes.. He again dipped his fingers in bowl and trace those fingers on her hand... and waist too.. as she is wearing a saree...

She still closing her eyes and holding his kurta  in her fist... he looked at her and smile and then kissed her forehead...

She open her eyes feeling her comforting kiss on her forehead...

He cupped her cheeks.. and said...

" relax.. an not becoming more naughty now... " he said and hugged her putting her head in his chest... she smiled and hugged him... and kissed him on a cheek still hugging him.. and smiling at him..

"  don't  worry you have full right  to be naughty with me on our first night...!  " she said after few seconds raising her eyebrow at her... and arnav amazingly looked at her...

"  but I think little bit naughty.. I too can.. " she said further coming forward towards him... and he stared at her... and she apply haldi on his face by rubbing her haldi full fingers on him...

"  Khushi...!  " he shout to catch him but she teased him a tongue and ran out of the room..!

The bride and groom are entering  in the hall where they are going to get married...

Dr  arnav Singh raizada  as usual looking dashing and sexy in his three piece suit... and Khushi too looking  so beautiful  in her red lehnga  which is selected and purchased by arnav himself...

They both sit near the Holy fire and looked at each other... with love filled eyes...

From how much days.. months... they want this day to happened... Their close ones who are present here with them and those who are not also they their wishes of seeing them together too completed today...

They looked at antra and dadi.. and Khushi hold arnav 's hand tightly as she understood  that like her he too missing akshit.. his father...

And when Aman came for kanyadan  of Khushi.. .as it' s Khushi 's wish only... this time arnav hold back Khushi hand more tightly as he understood that she too missing her family .. and his brother too...!!  who at last talked with them a day before marriage  and asked for forgiveness  and also blessed them for their new life...

Rimjhim who is looking all this too smiled.. at them...

They completed all rituals of marriage.. One by one... pheras.. tieing  of mangalsutra .. and then applying of sindur ( vermillion)..

And now they are ritually married.. and tied in a relationship  of marriage  also which is full of love..

After taking every  one's blessings  when they came near Aman... and rimjhim...

Khushi  said to them before looking at antra who too smiled at them...

"  just not say me brother... by living with us ... just make us feel... that I have my  brother and bhabhi..!!  "

" And you always be with me whatever I need you.. Just give me this  best marriage  gift also.. friend..!!"  Arnav continue...

And both Aman and rimjhim  looked at each other  and hugged them...