Past And Promises

" come.. we take rest here for some  time and then left... " he made her  sit on a bed.. they are  coming  to  arnav' dadi home... it's  come between  their journey .. so arnav thought that first Khushi relaxed here.. ate something.. and then they left because  they have to do two hours journey  more...

Where ' so your dadi  gone..?  " she asked siting  on a bed..

kaka said she was gone to the nearby market.. come in a few minutes.. One minute  am coming.. "

He went inside and came out bringing  first aid.."  come.. first I clean your wound.. " he put her foot on his palm.. and clean the cut.. and then also clean her  face wound.. his eyes  became moist.. she too saw this..

" Arnav ji... am OK.." she immediately  cupped his face..

" will it's  paining.. " he asked indicating at her foot cut and apply ointment...

She nodded no.."  it was.. Not now.. because  now you  are here na to remove  my all pain.." she said smiling..

He rubbed the redness of her cheek..
" and this..?  " he asked looking  at her cheeks..

She come forward and show her cheek in front of his face and said
kiss me here.. " he just do it "  now this too OK.. "  he smiled  listening  her reply.. He kissed her another cheek too.. and hugged her...

oh so some one is a romantic  mood..? " he asked teasingly  broking hug..

She too smiled and blushing.. and then they both stare at each other and about to kiss each other  when someone coughing  and they immediately  back off..

dadi.. " Arnav said looking  at her  dadi...

Khushi bitiya.. is also coming..!  " her dadi said smiling  at them..

Khushi first became  shy and when her dadi spoke she went near her and about to take her blessings  when Dadi stopped her and call arnav near her and then said " take together  my blessings... " they both smiled and took her blessings.." be happy  and always be with each other... "

he is not my real grand son... still I can see his longing for love and .. but you are his real father still you both didn't  saw that... I agreed that if you both  not saw that until now then not see today also but at least you two make an effort  in his happiness.. Please  Khushi is right girl for her.. make an effort  to make them one.. " said dad angrily on a call and cut the cell..

The person who is listen all this other hand put the  cell down.. he is none other than akshit  Singh raised.. father of arnav.. and guilt again appears in him.. He is still remember  when all this started..

" papa.. I don't   want to marry?  "

"  why akshit.. what's  the problem.. I don't  saw any problem  in this relation...?  " his dad asked in anger but then calm down and continued.."  see from last two  years  you only denied  for your  marriage.. that is why at last i find this relation suitable for you.. as you know  antra  well and she is from good family  background  too.. so please  now at least don't  deny..tell me will you still have something  to  say ? "

Akshit didn't  said anything and  his dad left...

Akshit love someone  from the last two years but she is from very small family  background and his father hate people  who are poor and he has not any guts to talk to his father about it.. so he decided  to move  on with his relationship  and marry with his dad's choice....