six

Lucas was trying to figure out a way to calm Jennie down, but he wasn't good with tears. That being said, all he did was hug her and throw in an occasional 'it's okay.' Eventually, she calmed down on her own. She leaned her head on Lucas's shoulder and sniffled.

"You're bad at comforting people."

"It's the thought that counts," Lucas wrapped an arm around around her. "Your makeup is still in tact."

"My makeup artist noticed that I cry a lot, so she got me all waterproof makeup," Jennie pursed her lips together.

"That's sad."

"I know."

"Let's go back downstairs," Lucas suggested.

"No."

The boy sighed and stood up. "I'll give you a piggyback ride."

"That's not fair," Jennie pouted.

"Why isn't it fair?"

"You know I hate walking."

Lucas furrowed his brows and shook his head. "I didn't know that," he said. "Get up. Let's go."

Jennie groaned, getting out of her bed. The two walked downstairs and into the living room. It was still silent, awkward, and tense.

"Oh, you're back!" Chungha looked up from her phone and smiled.

"What do you want?" Jennie asked.

"I wanted to spend time with you, but it seems like your Aussie friends beat me to it."

"And you?" the singer looked at Jaehyun.

"She forced me to drive her here," he said.

"Are you okay?" Hendery spoke softly.

"I will be," Jennie gave him a smile. "Why is Rosé still in my house?"

"I told her not to leave," Ten said. "You two are going to have to work out this hate you have for each other."

"The hate seems to be one sided," Taeyong said.

"Rightfully so," Jisoo crossed her arms over her chest.

"Whose side are you on?" her boyfriend asked.

"Not yours."

"Do you see what I have to deal with?" Taeyong shook his head.

"Anyway," Ten rolled his eyes.

"You know what I think?" Chungha said.

"We don't want to," Irene said.

"Okay," the singer smiled.

Jaehyun turned his head and coughed in an attempt to hide his laughter.

"You two need to have a civil conversation with each other," Taemin said.

"I think your relationship could've been perfect," Hendery said, "if Rosé wouldn't have ruined it."

"Why is it always my fault?" Rosé snapped.

"Because it is always your fault," the entire group responded.

"I don't do anything to intentionally hurt her—"

"'Sorry, J. I don't do long distance,'" Ten repeated the words she said to Jennie not too long ago.

"Like, seriously. Who does that?" Irene shook her head in disappointment.

"I had a reason," Rosé said.