seven

It was now night time and everyone had went home. Ten and Hendery were staying with Irene and Lucas was still staying with Jennie. Jennie, unfortunately, had to go to school tomorrow, so she had to go to bed early. That meant everyone had to leave early. Before she went to be she had to take a shower, though she would take another one in the morning.

She walked out of the bathroom fully clothed, knowing Lucas would be in there. She got her uniform out of her closet and set it on her ironing board.

"You okay?" Lucas asked as she began ironing the clothes.

She looked up at him and nodded. "I'm alright."

There was a long period of silence before Lucas let out a large sigh.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have let her in."

"No—"

"I just thought it'd be nice to have the main gang back together again. I wasn't thinking about how you would feel."

"It's okay," Jennie said quietly, turning off the iron. "The world doesn't revolve around me. You and Rosé are still friends and I don't want to get in the way of that."

"But—"

"It's okay, I promise," the singer chuckled. She laid down beside him, laying her head on his chest. "Just don't do it again. If you want to hang out with her, do it outside of my house please?"

"Okay," Lucas gave his best friend a tight hug. "Also, I have good news."

"And what is that?"

"I think you should guess."

"You're going back to Australia," Jennie guessed.

"I said good news," Lucas looked at her.

"I know."

He pushed the girl off of him and turned his back to her. "You're mean."

"I was joking," Jennie laughed, trying to get him to turn back over. "I'll be serious this time."

"Make a real, non offensive guess," Lucas turned back over.

"You're moving to Korea," the shorter girl joked.

Her best friend gave her a mischievous smile.

"No way."

Lucas just kept smiling.

"Are your parents coming with you?"

"Girl, my parents are in China," he said. "I didn't want to go and I'm legal, so here I am!"

"Are they giving you money?"

"Oh, of course," Lucas said. "I've been looking for apartments for the past few days, so I'll be leaving your house soon."

"Why are you staying?" Jennie asked. "I'm not saying I don't want you to, I just—"

"I got accepted into SM."

Jennie's eyes widened. "The entertainment company?"

"What other SM is there?" Lucas rolled his eyes.

"When did you audition? And what did you do?"

"I auditioned in Australia and I'll show you what I did."

He stood up and walked out of the room. Jennie furrowed her brows. What in the hell was he going to show her? He walked back in and cleared his throat. He put his jacket over one shoulder and posed three times.