Chapter 6

Tom began to re-collect himself. That guy was a fluke. He was just hot, and that's it.

"Hey! Over here!"
Tom looked to were the voice was coming from, and no surprise, it was Edd and Matt.

"Lame. Leave." 

"That is no way to greet your dear friends!" Edd gasped, dropping his beach bag on a chair.

Tom rolled his eyes and watched the pool again. Well, more specifically, the moderate end.
The boy from before, who Tom was beginning to reference as Horn-Hair, was playing some sort of water-ball game with three other teens.

"Ooo, got a new piece of eye-candy or what?" Edd nudged his shoulder. Matt wiggled his brows.

"Shut up Edd! Now go away, I need to do my job!"

"Awww what?" Matt said, already sticking his foot in the pool.

Tweet!

"Use the stairs on the shallow end!" Tom yelled.

"Geeeeeez." Edd followed Matt down the stairs and they began doing their thing.

Tom began searching for other kids to yell at.

"Patryck! Catch!"
One of the pool's orange/yellow bouncy ball was being tossed around between the gang. It was fun with water, and everyone turned out to be pretty competitive.

"Hey boys! Mind if we jump in?" Two teenage girls asked, and they had been watching the game for a while.

"Ohh of course ladies~" Yuu said, before getting a ball to the face. (That's the third time, for anyone who actually cares.)

"Here." Patryck threw the ball at the second girl, only for her to hit it out of the pool.

"I'll get it!" Tord jumped out of the pool and ran to the fence to grab it.

Tweet!

"Second time! No running near the pool!" Tom yelled, catching on a little too quickly.
Tord could hear the other female lifeguard audibly grumble "Whatever, you can call it." 

Tord walked back to the pool edge with the ball and passed it to the girl.

Tord jumped into the pool-

Tweeeeet!

The lifeguard near the deep end pointed to the pool's rules near the entrance.

"Read the sign and make your way to the prison biotch!" She yelled.

"What'd I do this time?!" Tord said under his breathe as he got out.

And behold, right on the sheet it says:

-No running near the pool.
-No diving into the shallow and moderate end.
-No jumping into the pool, unless on diving board.
-No unauthorized items in pool.
-No trace of sickness in pool.
-No rough-housing in pool.

Tord looked past the sign and at the boss, who dragged a finger across his neck.
Great.

"OOOoOOoO Tord's in troubleeeee!" Paul and Patryck laughed as Yuu made mocking expressions.

Tord rolled his eyes and walked to the prison.

Tom gulped. Someone was finally being sent to the prison, and it had to be someone both sent by Susan and Horn-Hair.

Tord stopped in front of Tom and starred.
"Are you going to lock me up now or what?"

Tom got out of his chair and unlocked the prison.
"I'll, uh, let you out in 15 minutes." He said, motioning Tord to get in.
Tord stepped in the prison and sat on the floor.
Tom nodded and closed and locked the chain-link door.

He sat back on the chair and noticed someone was right next to him.
It was Patryck.

"Uh, what do you need?"

Patryck pointed to Tord in the prison.

"If he can beat you in a swim race, will you let him out?"