Chapter 9

Tom walked out of the faculty in his dry street clothes, which was just a blue hoodie and some shorts that reached his knees.
"Uh, we will meet up in a bit. What's your number?" Paul asked.
"Wait, why are we not all going right now-" Tom looked at the gang and realized they were still in their swim-wear.

"Oh, right." Tom took Paul's phone and typed in his number.

"Wait why are you guys tagging along?" Tord asked, finally catching onto what was going on.

"Boom, just made a group text. Guess what Tordie we're tagging along 'cause we want to." Paul said like a snark. Paul and Patryck rode home to get dry clothes while Yuu went home for the day.

"Aren't you going with them?" Tom asked.

"No, I live close by so it doesn't matter. And I'm not even wet right now haha." Tord giggled a little to himself.

"Do you want to head out by ourselves? We can walk there." Tom offered.

"Yeah but, could I borrow a jacket?" Tord slightly blushed, he didn't want to anywhere without a shirt. (Remember: Tord has no swimshirt)

"Oh, right." Tom walked into the faculty room to pick up his blue and white striped jacket. He gave it to Tord.

Tord slipped it on, and pulled up the zipper, but it didn't reach all the way to the top.
"I guess it's a little small." Tord chuckled.
Tord was an inch or two taller than Tom, and had a bigger chest. Tom blushed in embarrassment.
"Well it's not my freaking fault I'm shorter than you!"
Tord laughed. 
(Ya'll don't the wrong idea. This story is 'fucksubtom' for a reason. #TallSubs4Life.)

They walked out through the entrance, Tord still giggling to himself.
"Heheh, how old are you again?" Tord asked.
"I'm 16, but I'll be 17 soon." Tom grumbled.
"Ah, so you're like a junior now?"
"No! I'm a freaking senior!"
Tord laughed again, his cuter side showing.
"Whatever! What are you then, a hobo or something!?"
"No, I am also a senior now. I'm 17." Tord replied, cooling down.
"Really? What high school you go to?" Tom asked. He had never seen Tord before in his high school. 
 "I don't live here, I live in -insert state name here.-"

Tom nodded. That kinda sucked. The cute/hot guy didn't- Wait what?! Tom was NOT gay. Why would you even say that?! Wooow. He is kinda cute tho-

"That sUCks." Tom said, his voice cracking.

"A little, yeah. I don't have any real friends back in my hometown. It's just me and mom, against the world."

"What?"

"I visit my dad here every summer, and live with my mom in -insert state name here.- I had been coming here for 7 years now, and this is my last time visiting." Tord said somberly. 

Tom observed his expression. He was looking up, completely at peace with the situation. His laugh had woven his sweet and simple smile, matching the silver glisten in his eyes. The slight flush in his cheeks highlighted a softness to him that Tom felt only a special few would ever see.
He felt like he was going to be special to Tord.

Ding!

"Patryck: Me and Paul are making our way there. We'll save you a seat or something."

Tord began to type back, while Tom just slid his phone back in his pocket.

"Tord: We are like 15 feet away. We'll be saving you the seat lol"

Tom and Tord walked into the small icecream parlor named Angel Icecreams.
It was the closest one nearby.

The floor has checkered tiles, a creme white and pastel blue, with small pastel blue tables placed around the room. The icecream serving station was in the farther back of the room, with a black haired male working the counter. There was a few people already there, like a woman and her kids, three pre-teen girls, and two boys sharing a sundae that looked like-

Tom stopped in his tracks.

"Edd?! Matt?! What's going on?!"

Edd and Matt turned around from their sundae in shock.

"Tom?!"

(Yes I freaking know it's short but ya'll get cliffhangers.)