Me, my baby.. And the wolf Chapter 9

Hows it going? :) Comment and vote pweeese

I'm really enjoying this! Gives me something to do in the evening!

Anyone got any shifter/ werewolf stories I might like, let me know!! :)

Right, so on with the story!!

Chapter 9

Holy Mother of Mary!

Samara POV

I drifted to sleep with Christian staring at me. Surprisingly I didnt feel self conscious. I felt safe. For the first time in years. I felt relaxed. Soothed. Content.

I felt happy.

I knew Christian was a shifter, and I was too. I knew I was his true mate, the love of his life, forever more. He was mine, and I was his. It was a dream come true. In a weird way of course.

I didnt dream, I didnt need to.. I just felt relaxed. I just slept. No dream, no nightmares. Perfect.

But it was cut short. Rude! Wait, why?

I sit up straight, I'm sure I just heard a loud noise. It woke me from my sleep. I felt frightened. There were no footsteps, all I hear and see is Christian jump up from the bed.

I beg in my head for him to save me! From whatever is out there.

The thing is, in my gut, I know who it is. Christian had told me my dad was on the run from getting arrested, and he knows where I live. Oh no. Its him. I know it is.

My gut instinct is confirmed, when I look up to see him in my bedroom doorway. My blood runs cold. I shiver involuntarily He is here. That man. The man that took my innocence. The man that stole my childhood right under my nose. All the unwanted memories from that fateful night flood my eyes. I feel sick. Im going to throw up. My eyes dart around the room, trying to find something to throw up in.. Theres nothing. Oh no.. Oh god. Oh no. I dart up and try to push past my father. He grabs me and chuckles, "you're not going anywhere bluebottle."

I stare up into his eyes, fear and nausea disappearing and anger filling my veins, I pull myself out of his grip, and slap him so hard my hand hurts, "How dare you!" I seethe, "You have no right to use that name anymore! I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BLUEBOTTLE."

My father's eyes turn midnight black, anger contorts his face, and he slaps me hard, "You will not talk to me like that! I am your father!"

I gasp, and fall, seeing stars. He hit me so hard. I swallow, and taste blood in my mouth. I pull my hand from my face, and look down, blood on my hand. How dare he!

I wrench myself off the floor, Christian just stands there, obviously knowing I need to fight this battle, so I stalk towards that dispicable man I call my father. My wolf is howling, wanting his blood! I join her in that! I want his blood on my hands. This is my fight. And I'm going to win.

"You. Are. Not. My. Fucking. Father." I hiss, stalking closer, step by step, "I am nothing to do with you. You do not have the right to call yourself a father to ANYBODY. You are a rapist, a molester, an incestual dog! You touch me again, and I swear to god, I will kill you. I will rip your throat out."

My father stares at me, mocking my every word, that angers me even more. I want him to see what he did was wrong. But obviously he doesnt care one little bit. Thats it. Time to knock him down a peg or two.

I laugh at him, right in his face, and then proceed to spit in his eyes, showing my disrespect. A hand wipes my saliva from that disgusting face, and dark angered eyes meet mine, "How dare you! You pathetic piece of shit!" He snaps, raising his hand.