Me, my baby.. And the wolf Chapter 14

Any questions you wanna ask, feel free to do so. 

All shifter stories are depicted in their own ways, so I know it can get confusing.

Chapter 14

Information Overload

Samara POV

Christian has been telling me everything I want to know, including about my injuries; I want to know how badly I was hurt. What I'm dealing with.

"Ok.. errm.. burn marks from cigerettes and lighters by the looks of it, bite marks all over your body-"

I cut Christian off with an important question, "They didnt mark me did they?"

I dont understand the ins and outs of the shifter lifestyle, what can and cant happen, and all that jazz. So I decided I would ask.

"You're very lucky baby, because you are an Alpha's mate and only a half-blood wolf, you can't be marked by anybody else. If you were a regular wolf, with another wolf, you couldve been marked by another. Thank god you werent. I dont know what I wouldve done.." His voice turns to a whisper by the end.

"So I'm ok, all in all?" I ask, needing security that I will heal and recover from this ordeal.

Christian smiles at me, a blinding beautiful smile, "Yes, you are healing well- if you take a look, you shifting has already healed alot of your wounds. Youll be back to normal by the end of the week."

"Oh thank god." I breathe, and another question pops into my head, "Trina? Where is she? Is she ok? Does she know whats happened? Oh god, Trina.."

Christian takes my hand in his, and squeezes it gently, calming me almost immediately, "Trina is fine. She is with Daniel, and shes fine; she thinks youre a bit poorly, thats about it. She hasnt been in to see you, as you were really banged up- Daniel didnt want to scare her. Dont worry, she is totally fine. Give it another day, and I think you'll be ok to see her. Just let your body heal."

"How long was I out for?"

"Nearly 3 days. Your body needed to heal. But youre doing great. Youve shifted. Thats the main step. Your wolf heals alot quicker, so as long as you shift a few times a day, you'll be right as rain by the end of the week." Christian seems to have the answer for everything.

I nod, not knowing what else to say.

"Is there anything I can get you? A drink? Food? Clothes? A bath? Tell me. I feel so useless, not knowing what to do." Christian asks in a low vunerable voice.

"Yes please." I whisper, "All of the above."

Christian chuckles, "Ok, great. Bath first, fresh clothes then we can feed you."

I nod, and let Christian help me up onto my feet. They feel so weak, actually I feel weak in general. I guess my body has been through alot recently. I ache slightly, and the top of my thigh hurts. Thats when I remember I was stabbed; I pull the bed sheet aside to look, and see a dark red line across my thigh, "Will that scar?"

"It shouldnt, as long as you embrace your wolf, you'll be ok." Christian murmurs, running his index finger over the mark gently. My skin throbs under his touch, but I hide it well. Like usual.

"Right," I cough slightly, "Bath?"

Christian stands up straight, and nods, "Right. Best to use my bathroom, if thats ok."

I agree, and Christian picks me up, making me squeal quietly in shock. Wrapping the sheet around me tightly to hide all of my private areas, we leave the hospital room and head upstairs.