Me, my baby.. And the wolf Chapter 30

Chapter 30

PG 13 Version

(R-Rated version in my works xx

PLEASE REFER TO THAT CHAPTER & THEN COME BACK TO THIS ONE FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER)

Samara POV

"I want you. Right here. Right now." I murmur seductively.

Christian moves over me, biting my lip hard, a moan of need leaving my lips just as a growl leaves his.

"That can be arranged." He whispers..

Christian is already holding my hips; he pushes me back towards the fur rug, and eases me onto the floor, by the warm open fire.

I swallow nervously, suddenly feeling self conscious off my still visible baby belly.

Christian smiles at me, "You are beautiful Mara."

How does he know what I'm thinking?

"I cant read your thoughts Mara, but I can read your emotions. I'm sure I've mentioned it before."

I nod, "Oh yeah.."

Christian quits his talking, and moves his lips to my neck, kissing, sucking nibbling his way down to my mark; licking over it gently, making me moan in absolute pleasure.

Slowly, romantically, we undress each other by the light of the candles and fire.

This is so sensual, erotic, amorous.. The way Christian is looking down at me, makes me hotter and hotter in each passing second.

"Christian.." I mumble, as his teases my nipple with his teeth, my back arching.

He chuckles, and continues his torture.. all over my body- I might add, before finally giving in to me, and letting me have him.

We make slow, sweet, sensual love on the fur rug, before we lay there entangled in each other and the blankets, our erratic breathing filling the room.

"Don't. Think. I've. Had. My. Fill. Of. You. Yet." Christian breathes.

Just the thought of round 2 makes butterflies flutter in my stomach, and tingles skim over my skin.

I giggle and move over, straddling Christian.

"What you gonna do now?" I grin at him, feeling cheeky.

Christian grins, and bites his lip, teasing me, "Ahh, I don't know.. Maybe tease you more.. or let you have your fun on me!"

I blush, but grin at him, "Sounds like a plan.." I murmur, and kiss my way over his body.

After pleasuring my fiancée to the best of my ability, we proceed to hot, rough, intense sex.. the best kind! The kind where you're eyes roll back in your head, unwanted moans and whimpers leaving your lips, and your body shakes with pleasure and need.

The kind, that leaves your body convulsing; unable to control the way your body moves or reacts.

INTENSE!