Me, my baby.. And the wolf Chapter 28

LONG CHAPTER.

HAD TO DO 2 POVS.

:)

EXCITING BIT COMING UP SOON!

TIME FOR SOME COOS AND SOME AWWWWHHHS ;)

Chapter 28

Samara POV

After letting my walls break down to Christian, I have felt stronger.. weird I know. But I now fully trust him; like I know he will love me despite my craziness.. despite my fears, and concerns. He is 100% completely mine!

Trina has been lovely; splitting her time between Dan and I, as well as her education. Growing up so fast, its hard to keep track of her; she now has friends, and birthday parties to go to, as well as outings with friends.

I find myself getting jealous nearly everyday of the time she spends with everybody else, and how little she spends with me.

Typical mother I guess?

Solo, on the other hand, has been with me 24/7; since finding out how some people see him; hybrid vampire spawn, I don't like him being away from me in case someone decides to do something evil. Solo is a beautiful, happy little boy, growing well, and showing characteristics of all the genetic backgrounds evolving inside him;

Vampire: strong sharp teeth, beautiful mesmerizing golden eyes, and now; even at 6 weeks old, the ability to move at the speed of light- its crazy I know, but he is beyond advanced, and can roll off so quickly when I want to change his nappy! Cheeky bugger!

Wolf: thick dark hair; the amount of hair you'd usually see on maybe an 18 month old child, slightly raised heart rate, but no worries with that as of yet, but an alarmingly quick rate of growth; Solo maybe 6 weeks old, but he looks like a 6 month old, is able to sit up, roll and crawl, and has started showing signs that he may shift soon; which is a worry for all of us.

Human: Solo runs at 37.4°, average for a human, and his bone structure is that of a human; just larger than what he should be for his age. No biggie. Also, Solo cries salt water tears rather than blood- very happy about this!

My relationship with Christian is a bit stagnant on my end, since having Solo, I have been so exhausted with the constant work of dealing with a stropping whining baby, with an increasingly advanced development!

I want to have the energy to have some intimate time with my mate, but I haven't been giving myself the chance.

That's to change tonight!

Christian's parents have agreed to babysit both the children, as my wonderful, selfless, loving mate wants to take me out on a date.

Excited is NOT the word!

Delirious comes close..

So here I am, in the shower, shaving, washing and getting sexy and smooth for my man.

I want to be a treat!

I want him to want me!

My music blaring out over the sound of the running water, I sing along to one of my favourite songs;